Part 5

*Haruka's POV* 

Sitting on the red head's body we allow silence to engulf our trio, not peaceful, not awkward. Just silent. I blink slowly allowing anxiety to set in, what if I saw them? The new Hokage wouldn't send them, would they? No. They'd send the sand ninja. I sigh in content and smile as the rock begins to shake. 

"Time for some fun boys," I smirk allowing my bloodlust to take over. Standing up I walk over to where Sasori is standing and lean against him flipping my kunai. 

"Hey un, trying to look cool?" Deidara snorts. 

"Not trying, my ass just hurts from sitting on him," I say catching my kunai and pointing it towards the redhead. 

"Right un," Deidara rolls his eyes. 

"Shut up," Sasori demands, I glance towards his face, "the seal as been undone." The cave begins to shake and the rock begins to lift. I see 4 figures standing in front. 

"Hmm, what do we have here?" I ask flipping my knife remaining in Sasori's shadow. 

"Two kids, and two seniors un," Deidara laughs. 

"HEY! GET OFF OF GAARA!" I hear one of them yell, I stiffen.

Naruto. 

Whatever I can handle it. it's not like I care for them anyway. 

"Hmm? Him?" I hear Deidara laugh as Naruto growls. 

"Sasori!" I hear an old voice say, I raise my eyebrow. She speaks of him as if she knows him. 

"Grandma," I hear him say. I sigh. 

"Leave the 9 tails to me," I hear Deidara smirk. I push off of Sasori and come into the light, a collective gasp was heard from the group of ninja. 

"Haruka," I hear. I raise my eyebrow. 

"So quick to go for the strongest Deidara," I smile. "Do you want me to help you?" I ask glancing at Naruto, he takes a step back in bewilderment.

"Haruka! Come back to us! They brainwashed you!" Naruto yells towards me. 

"And I care why?" I ask looking him in the eye. 

"Because we're your friends!" He shouts. 

"Friends?" I exasperate, "friends," I glance at Deidara with a hardened gaze, "the way you treated me was anything but a friend." I spit. 

"I'm sorry Haruka," Sakura pipes in.

"Just come back, please," Naruto's voice cracks. 

"We shouldn't have treated you like that, I guess we all just thought you would always stay with us no matter what." Sakura said. 

"There's no excuse," I say walking over to Deidara. 

"Haruka," Naruto's voice cracks. 

"You know what's funny," I say to no one, "Naruto I thought we were the same. I thought we had a connection that no one else had because we were both called monsters. But eventually you," I cut myself off running my hand through my hair, "I wasn't the monster. It was you." 

His eyes widen and his whole body stiffened, all four now silent. 

"Ouch un," Deidara laughed. 

"You guys can finish up here?" I ask glancing at the two. 

"Of course un," Deidara smirks, I glance over at Sasori. He nods. "Then I'll be off." As I jump past the group Naruto and I made eye contact, it seemed as if the world had slowed down. 

Then I was gone.