My little hero Cafe

A couple of year passt since I found Eraserhead in that alley. I am now 13 years old and a lot more heroes starting to come and go into my cafe. It was quite nice to see it florishing how it does now. It was my little pride after all. 

Time sure flies by....

At least the cafe is rather popular with all the heroes and the detectives.

Never thought that this will turn into a hero cafe at all.

I mean this is great but still...

I would never have imagined that this is this popular with them.

Kota and Eri both are not in their 4th grade working towards their 5th and neither of them are giving me any problems. For me they were a present sent from heaven. I just loved both of them and I would do so no matter what in the future. They had my full support and no matter what would happen, I would always be there for them.

Thankfully Eri and Kota love heroes and our guest.

They are quite cute and hardworking too. 

I should reward them in some way after the school year ends.

I wonder what I should do....

I might not have a quirk but that never meant that I couldn't fight or help a good friend train. Yeah Kacchan was still part of my life like Eri and Kota. He was a good friend and he finally realized his faults. Every time we would train together and I would put up some dummies for his quirk training, I would also talk with him about fixing his behavious since he was a nice Dandelion and not a mean Pomeranian. He might sound and look scary but he was a big softy.

 At least he stopped cursing around ERi and Kota.

It would be bad if they would pick up his habbit of coursing...

Oh I would send his Dandelion ass up to mars for that.

I don't want him to ruin my little angels, they are too pure and too good for this world.

It was quite hard to fix his behaviour and I made it a habit having a bottle cap with me every time and just chuck it at Bakugo when he starts cursing. It was either that or I would actually hit him over the back of his head to remind him.

Anyways I was just prepareing the usual dark coffe for Aizawa and a bunch of cookies for Yamada. Both of them are quite the loyal customers here. They would come nearly every day to get their morning breakfast and their usual serving of coffee. 

Tho at this point I was a bit concerned about Aizawa's coffee intake but at least he seemed happy with it. I didn't quite have the courage in me to tell him to cool it down with all the black coffee he already ordered from me. 

Still didn't stop me from getting worried for them.

I wonder when he will order something more normal then coffee.

This will surely kill the hero one day.

Oh I can see the headlines already!

Underground hero dies because of too high coffeein but survived countless villain attacks.

Like come on.

I think he should get more sleep instead of increasing the coffee intace.

Tho it's not my place to tell him that.

I am worried I'll be hurting his feelings.

He is after all a regular guest by now.

They are both nice too.

And not to speak about all the sugar Yamada takes in...

Who orders a black forest cake with a browny and cookies for breakfast?

That is way too much for the beginning of the day.

And this amount of cookies?!

They are rather huge... how does he finish 21 cookies?!

Well at least they enjoy their time here.

I was about to finish the order and walk over to their desk when all of the sudden the door to my shop busted open and I could see a very emotional Dandelion getting blown into my shop.

Nothing unusal at all. Still it was getting the attention from soo many heroes from time to time. Not everyine was used to this.

Me: What's wrong Kacchan?!

You look as if you just did something bad...

Like the one time you came to my cafe to appologize and even stand in the rain till I forgive you.

Honestly... why would you do that?

I know what you did was wrong but you never knew it better.

I am just happy you came back to being my friend.

I've waited soo long for that.