Ah damn it!

Bakugo's POV:

FUCK!

WHY?!

FUCK!

I was in the cafe shop and the last thing I ever wanted was to find them in here. Then I got the slap because I said my fucking class right in front of Eri and Kota. I knew I deserved the slap but it hurt. He didn'T even hold back at all.

Ejiro: Bro, why didn't you tell me you liked this place?

Me: You never fu-

Izuku: Watch it!

Me: Freaking asked.

Izuku: Better.

It was at that moment that Izuku came back with the drinks we all ordered and put it right in front of us.

Uraraka: Oh my god this is heavely.

Izuku: Glad you like it. Can I get you some snacks too?

Momo: I'll get the Black Forest Cake. 

Jiro: I'll get a browny.

Izuku: Sure.

Everyone loved it and I was kinda proud since Izuku was my best friend. Not only that but if my class would have said anything against his cafe or his drinks and the cakes, I was sure that I was their least problems.

Shinso: Is that were you ran away?

Bakugo: Shush now!

Right as Izuku turned around and started to get to the counter, Eri came running down and right into Izuku's arms as he picked her up. 

Denki: Yo Bakugo who's that?

Aizawa: His daughter, do you have a problem with that?

Denki: Nope.

Aizawa: Then focus on the drink and let them be.

Denki: Yes, Sensei.

Pfff...

That idiot.

I am sure Aizawa would have expelled that shitty Pikachu if he would say a thing more.

I take it back.

He would have expelled anyone....

Why is he trying to fucking hide a smile?

Traitor.

He will chose Izuku over anyone.

Can't fucking blame him.

I would do the same thing.

Uraraka: So how long is the cafe around here?

Shinso: Couple of years as far as I know.

Hagakure: Wait you know this cafe?

Shinso: Yup. Actually he was the-

Me: Shut up!

Shinso: Oh.

Mina: He what?

Shinso: Oh nothing.

Aoyama: No mon ami. He what?

Shinso: Well he helped me out realized how much I wanted to be a hero. You know you can always turn to him if you need literally anything.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Don't bother him if you want to stay in my class.

Mineta: That's going a bit to far. Is that even legal to own a class?

Me: Can I smack the shit out of him?

Shinso: You lucky Izu just went to make them some snacks.

Aizawa: Not in here. You know the rules.

Me: I fucking do.

Shinso: HE CURSED!

It was right that moment he scremed that, that I got something chucked at me. 

Me: The hell?

Looking at it, it was a wet towel and it still hurt because Izuku managed to hit my head with it.

Aizawa: Pffff-

HAHAHA!

Laugh all you want old man!

Sooner or later you will regret taking them all with you.

You think they will not pester Izuku from now on?

Then you were wrong!

You will be the one dealing with his anger then not me!

My whole class tried to dig up some of mine and Izuku past like how I knew about the cafe and all but my lips were sealed. I knew how dumb I was and I still regretted my fucking past. Still thanks to the UA entrance exam, I could let him beat me up a bit. I knew he found out why I was doing it but I felt a lot better after he hits me for stupid mistakes I knew the answers for. He never beat me up otherwise.... well not normally just in training and in them I am still giving my all. That damn nerd is just way too good.