The fuck?!

Bakugo's POV:

I came into the cafe and walked past a broken window. Besides that I found that there were not as much people in the shop then usual. 

Me: Hey nerd!

It didn't take long for Izuku to come out of the kitchen behind the counter and walk over to me. He seemed hurt and it was only now that I saw all the bandages he had around his hand and one on his cheek.

Izuku: The usual?

Me: Yeah..... What happened?

Izuku: I got attacked earlier this morning.... Will need to close down the chop earlier too. Someone will come to get the window done.

I nodded to him and I knew the way he was talking, he didn't wanted to tell me more than that. It was kinda alright but at the same time I also knew he gave the villains a hard beating too.

Me: Izu, try staying out of trouble... did you kick them in the sport?

Izuku: Of course and gave them a headache they would never forget.

Me: Good.

Right after that small conversation I grabbed the food he had kinda already prepared for me while he was walking over. It wasn't hard to guess when I was coming since I would come each and everysay. So I grabbed the bag with my morning breakfast sandwitch and walked out of there.

How the fuck can something like this happen?

Are villains dumb nowadays?

Don't they fucking know who is eating and resting in this cafe?

Damn heroes!

That's right!

They sure have a death wish!

I am sure whoever these dumb idiotic villains were... the police officers, prison guards as well as heroes will make their stay a living hell.

Izu is a living legends in our business.

They will for sure pay them back for that dumb stunt.

AND THEY FUCKING HURT HIM TOO!

I walked the rest of my way to UA while snacking on my sandwitch and walked into class. It was only a minute after the bell rang. Normally I was never late but I was soo angry I had to get it off so I walked a bit slower as well as angrily snacked on my sandwitch and let out some explotions on my way to school. 

Aizawa: Care to explain why you late?

It was homeroom class and Aizawa was there. Everyone looked at me as I was making my way to my seat and just basically threw my things on the gfround.

Me: Dropped by the cafe and it won't be open later today due to an event that happened earlier this fucking morning.

Thankfully he knew exactly that when I start swearing and saying cafe that meant that something happened. I was so glad that Aizawa wasn't a damn dimwhit at this moment. However my class didn't quiet get what I said besides Shinso who was looking at me.

I shoock my head to let him know that he better not go there today. I had a huncht that Aizawa would go and confront Izu as he didn't wanted to say more than just an attack to me. Tho I knew it had to be something more than that.

DAMN IT!

Why don't you tell me anything?

Are you not trusting me?

Or is it that you know that I would do something....

I bet on the fucking second option.

DAMN IT IZUKU!

I want to help you too!

I can help you too!

You know... Just let me help you out!

I can and I know I can do it!

The rest of the day it was hard for me to concentrate on what was going on or all the lessons I had. All I could think of was how Izu got hurt and which bastard thought it was a good idea to attack a hero cafe.

A/N: Chapter 7: Uneventful Events from the original book done