I am speechless

Aizawa's POV:

My blood went cold the moment I saw a familiar green haired kid with the villains which just attacked us. I told my students to get back and everything but this was over the top.

SHIT!

MIDORIYA!

He was held captured by the villains and I couldn't help it now. I knew that we wouldn't be able to attack rechlessly now. They had a hostage and we all knew who it was. I growled but before I even was done with the growl that was in the back of my throat, I already heard Bakugo scream.

Bakugo: OI DEKU! THE FUCK?! HOW ABOUT SOME FUN TIME?! BEAT THESE LITTLE MOTHERFUCKERS ASS!

I soo wished I could slapp Bakugo right now because that was ridiculous right now. He was basically tied up and right next to them. How in the world was he even supposed to act at all?

Izuku: Huh... YOU'RE RIGHT KACCAHN! BUT MORE IMPORTANLY... YOU WANT THE USUAL AFTER THIS?!

If I wasn't face palming myself before, now was certainly the best time to do this. This was just ridiculous.

Before I could even say a thing or anything, my eyes went wide as I saw Izuku smile with a Cheshire smile and he in an instant jumped back making a flip and began chocking this villain with the ties he had around his hands.... This was more than just unbelieveable now.

As if that wasn't enough, I saw him basically chocke this one till he went limp and then fight the other guy, probalby breaking some bones by the sound of it too. 

I was soo not expecting this. I knew he could fight but this was something else. GOD! This kid could have been a pro-hero with the age he has right now and no one would have doubted his skill seeing this shit right now.

The whole fight wasn't much of a fight since Izuku was basically beating the shit out of them and then walking over to us. All the villains tried to attack him first but after a couple of them ending on the ground, they basically made a huge way around him. 

That was the first time I saw villains do that.

Normally they would attack any hero immediately but not him.

Me: *Sigh*

He got through the villains and made his way up to us. I just couldn't get a word out as he passed me and went to Bakugo.

Izuku: I'm assuming Kota and Eri are safe?

It was only now that I blinked and saw the sea of villains or more like unconscous beat up and some even just playing dead and laying on the ground scared of him villains.

Me: Uh.... yeah.....

I saw him just pass everyone and go to the door before leaving the USJ building with a note to Bakugo.

Izuku: HEY Kacchan come and pick up your order when this all done.

Just like that this problem child just got out of this dangrous situation like nothing. I couldn't do anything but stand there and watch.

Okay...

What just happened?

What did I just witnessed?

He took out.... over half of the smaller villains not to mention that one and got unscattered.... well almost.

I should send RG to him.

Still....

He just walked out like what....

I...

I...

I am speachless.

Right after that I finally snapped out and managed to get my class on hold and all together waiting out till help arrived while Iida was running to get some. It didn't take long and most of the villains were caught... or more like nearly all of them thanks to Izuku.

After this all eneded, I texted Izuku that we would all come. So in the end we all went to the cafe though the back door.

Me: *Sight* If you value your life... don't tell anyone about this back door.

Class 1A: YES SIR!

We then went into the cafe and I went up to get Izu. When I walked upstairs I already found him with a sleeping Eri in his hands. It was already late and so it was not surprising at all. 

Me: My students are downstairs.

Izu: I'll be right there.

I saw him bring Eri into his room before he joined us and made us some snacks but in the end after they all made sure he was alright, he went back up to be with Eri. Kota was still with the pussy cat but from what I heard they called them and told them everything. So in the end Kota would be there with them all tomorrow.

A/N: Chapter 9: USJ from the original story done