We are safe

It was quite fun having Kacchan around and time sure flies by. UA's entrance exam were around the corner and Kacchan was a daily guest at the cafe. He wanted me to help him study and at some point I just took a newspaper, rolled it and started whacking Kacchan for every wrong question he got. The customers were giggeling and laughing when they saw me do that. I mean I had to do something. He wasn't even paying attention and this way he started to do it because it would hurt a bit not much and no one wants to get whacked by me. I believe it was hurting his pride more than it hurt him physically.

Aizawa: *Sigh* What you doing there problem child?

It wasn't the first time Aizawa was asking me that and there was this one time I also whacked him for stopping and yelling at me. I remember throwing him out of my cafe and the hero staying there in front of the door utnil I was letting him again. 

Me: The usual?

Aizawa: You know me already and throw in some-

Me: Cookies?

Aizawa: Yes. To go please.

Me: All right.

I immediately went to work and looked over Kacchans work before whacking him again and go to the counter. He definitelly was doing this on purpose since he used to beat me up. If this was helping him to feel a bit better, then so be it.

Just a few seconds later I had the coffe ready for Aizawa and when I gave it to him, he gave me a note. It was a small sd-card attached to a note. I didn't even had the time to check what it was before the hero went out of the cafe again. Without even questioning it further, I put in my pocket so I could look at it later. The way he gave it to me seemed as if he didn't wanted anyone to see it and I respected that too.

As I was walking back to Kacchan I had something pretty unusal coming in.

Gang Orca: Izu, can you give us a hand?

Me: What's up?

Ryuku: Wait! We shouldn't distribute informations just like that and especially not to akid.

Gang Orca: How about you get yourself a cake for now. They are the best.

That was all it took for Ryuku to be distracted and for us to finish a conversation so that I could give them all the information they needed.

Gang Orca: Thanks little buddy.

Me: You want your usual too?

Gang Orca: ... You really are thinking about everything.

Me: MH!

I made him his drink and had Ryuku have some cakes. They both looked as if this break was something they really needed.

Me: You better enjoy this before you go and catch the bad guy.

Ryuku looked a bit confused but Gang Orca dragged her once again out of the shop like they came in. All he was asking me was for some information about a quirk a villain had. It was the same villain that was on the lose for a week and no one could catch him. After I gave him my import, I was sure he would have all the insight needed to catch them.

It was only after they left that I went back to the counter and had Eri and Kota come down. 

Me: What's up guys?

Eri: Can I get a cookie?

Kota: Me too!

Me: Sure, here you go.

I just grabbed a plate I already had prepared for them and they both said their thanks and I went back to make a smoothie for a customer until the bell which I had attached to the door rang.

Me: Wel-

???: Don't move pipsqueak.

Me: *Sigh*

That guy had some insane speed quirk because when he was running, I could see lighning around him and it was like that, that he had a knife around my neck. It was the same guy Gang Orca and Ryuku wanted the information on.

You serious right now?

...

Don't blame me for doing this!

I smiled before kicking him into his crotch. He didn't really thought I wouldn't fight back with kids at my side, now did he?

???: FUC-

It was the moment he dropped his knife that I picked it up and cut him a bit right at his cheek and then punch him into the face. 

???: DAMN! I'LL MAKE SURE NO ONE WILL RECOGNIZE YOUR FUCKING FACE PIPSQUEAK!

Me: Soo... we can do it the easy way or the hard way.

Of course he chose the hard way and started attacking me. Now that I had the knife, all I needed to do was wait for the perfect moment to make him trip and then use the knife which I basically used to stab his hand to the desk and made him stuck there. The knife was stuck un the table and would for sure leave a merk.

Me: *Sigh*

After that I went over to Eri and Kota, hugged both of them and told them to go upstairs and wait for me. I then called the police before joining my little angels and make sure they are sure that I am fine and they are safe.

A/N: Chapter 3: UA's beginnin from the orignal done