Life changing desition!

It was already saturday and up until now I didn't had the chance to talk to Eri and Kota but was thinking about it more and more. I found some arguments against and for it but all in all, I couldn't decide what to do as I was unsure if this was the right thing. However today was the day I would ask my little angels for their oppinion.

Me: Kota, Eri, can you both come here for a moment?

I was in the living room sitting on our cauch and also had some drinks ready for them as well as myself. Thankfully each time I call for them, they would come without letting me wait for them at all.

Eri: Izu?

Kota: Yes?

Me: How would you two like to be at UA?

Eri: Where Aizawa-san is?

Kota: The hero school?

Me: Yeah.

Eri: That's soo cool.

Kota: Can we go?

Me: So you wanna join a very own class created for kids your age?

Kota: Yes!

Eri: YEIY!

Me: Okay but are you two sure about this?

Kota: I wanna be a hero! I want to help Izu out!

Eri: Same!

Me: Hahah you two are soo sweet but you don't have to do that. Be what you wanna be.

Eri: Nah-ah! I'll be a great hero.

Kota: And I'll be looking after you as ahero.

Eri: Me too!

Kota: No one gonna hurt our Izu!

Eri: Yup!

Me: Okay.

Kota: Does UA have a class for us?

Me: They will.

Eri: REally?

ME: Mh.

Eri + Kota: YEIY!

I saw them both be so happy and jump all around the place. Their eyes were twinkeling and with that the disition was made. I couldn't say no to these two and I would do anything to make them happy. If they wanted to be part of UA then so be it. I would find a way to make that happen.

Teachers job it is....

The next day I went to UA and passt some students of class 1A and B. They all greated me with sensei. Even the teachers there greeted me as if I was already part of the staff. It felt as if I belonged here and never did anything else. This was really weird because I was so sure that people would say things against me being here but up from the point I entered this school everyone greeted me with respect.

Once I was in front of Nezu's offce, I knocked at the door and entered soon after he gave me the go.

Me: Hello Nezu.

Nezu: Hello Izu. It is nice to see you taking up the offer.

Me: I am only here because Eri and Kota want to go to school here.

Nezu: I'll see to it at once.

Me: Thank you.

Nezu: If by any chance, you need something, do not hesitate to tell me about it. I will try to fulfill your way wish. 

Me: Soo what class will I take up?

Nezu: You will be teaching the hero classes as in their hero lessons. Aizawa will join you to assist you. Of course, food will covered and I will provide anything you need for it as well as a room you may take up as your office and stay there with Eri and Kota in break times.

Me: Thanks. I'll take that up.

Our talk was very short as he then proceeded to basically tell me that I am free to do whatever I wanted to do in these lessons. The main goal was however to make them prepare for their hero lifes as well as show them the full efficency of their quirks. 

Honestly it took me a weeks time to decide if I should go or not but now that I started teaching it was really nice and Nezu really kept his word. It was a week after I signed up being a teacher that I could bring Eri and Kota to school for their very own class. I don't know how Nezu did it but there were a lot of other kids from heroes there too and I could tell by the bright smiles on Kota and Eri's face that they are loving it. 

For me this was enough. I had these two kids and they were happy and safe. What else would I want to have in life?

While I was a teacher in the morning I was a baristra and an infobroker in the evening. Nezu also made sure that someone tightened up the security in my cafe. Not even a fly could break in now.

All in all, I could say this was the right decision and I was enjoying whacking people over their hands and heads with a newspaper in my hand. Of course I also got to whack All Might a couple of times when he joined a lesson and was a assistent teacher but being dumb. So it was fun and I was not regretting anything.

For some reasons, there were a lot more heroes in my cafe then usually after the USJ incident and even at UA, Bakugo and a lot of students insisted to be close by as well as some teacher. Tho I knew I didn't need the protection but it still felt nice knowing that while they were trying to make sure I was okay, Kota and Eri were 100% safe too.

And so my new life as a teacher started.

Naturally my name started spreading like a wild fire around the hero association and they all started coming to me for various problems and I was happy to help everyone out while also enjoying my life with Eri and Kota.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it too!