Back to the cafe shop!

Aizawa's POV:

Right after I delivered the video to Izuku, the next day I also showed the complete staff members of UA Bakugo's expression. It was as Izuku described it yesterday worthly like gold. Midnight had the same reaction like Izuku and was dieing on the floor. Vlad King was trying to hold in his laugher. Mic was just dead and tried used his quirk which I immediately canceled.

The best part was that I also filmed how he stormed in and yelled at Izuku. Izuku's reaction was quite funny too which I also happened to capture as well as Kota and Eri's. They were all alughing their ass off on the ground. 

Izuku is the best.

I am glad he found me when he did or otherwise I wouldn't have known about him or the cafe.

I love his cafe and life doesn't get broing with him around.

I am sure everyone things the same way.

He helps us too whenever we need help. 

After all, he does provide us with a good plan for everything we ask for.

Unfortunatelly the resto for the rest of the year nothing really happened at all and it was only until I got informed that I had to take my class to the USJ building. Now that I knew about that, I had to tell them that too. However my class was as loud as the cockatoo in our teachers office aka Mic.

Me (hissing): GET BACK DOWN ON ASSES AND CALM DOWN!

It was already the end of the class and Bakugo was the first one to dash out. I happen to need to go to a cafe but no, this class started asking question and anoy me soo much. 

Did I just leave my class and evade all the questions?

Yes, Yes, I did.

I had no intention to bother them and instead went to the teacher lounge and grab my stuff.

Mic: You heading over to the cafe, Sho?

I nodded at them and continued packing until I felt a tug on my pants which never meant something good.

Nezu....

Damn it!

What does he want now?!

Nezu: Would you mind taking me with you?

I looked at him and there was nothing good coming out but I also knew that Izuku would love seeing this rat again so, I nodded at him.

I wouldn't take you with me if not for Izuku...

For sure wouldn't cary you around like that if not for that problem child.

Why are you all even following?!

What the.... I just want some coffe and rest.

Is that too much to ask for?

This was how I went over to the cafe only to find Bakugo getting whacked over his head. I could see Tsukauchi and his police men trying to hide the laughter as well as some other heroes. This was nearly a daily occurence and everyone took it up as a joke by now. 

Eri: Aizawa!

I looked at the sweet girl who ran up to me and put or more like threw Nezu down to be able to catch her. 

Me: Hello, Eri.

Naturally I caught her and she smiled at me. She was really a cute girl.

Izu: Oh hello guys.

Before I knew it he already had all our favorite drink including my black as soul coffee on a trail and was walking over to me. If I didn't know he was quirkless I would have said he had a coffee making quirk for sure. I mean this kid just got talent.

Izu: I see you brought company. Nice to see you again Nezu.

Wait!

AGAIN!

When was he ever here?!

I watched Nezu and Izuku immediately get into a high complex conversation which I didn't even try to follow because I didn't want to get a headache at all.

I really underestimated this kids popularity soo much.

Even Nezu coming in here....

I wonder why I never saw the rat Satan of UA around...