What a day...

I was more than pissed, so I decided to charge at them like a good citicen *cough* villain or hero *cough*. Little did they knew what I could do.

So I went on and grabbed one of the guys who tried to fight me in and to hand combat but ended up getting a mayour beating as well as a headache he wouldn't forget this fast.

I grabbed this person and threw it against the hedgehog as well as slammbed a chair against these two's heads.

Now there were only  4 people left. This bull like minotaurus went ahead and charged at me again. Well what you do with a bull running at you?

Grab it at the horns of course.

So I just did that and manouver them to actually pin down someone else against the wall. They were basically stuck there.

With that, there were only 2 remaining people in the room. However as I was fighting them, I saw Kota von from the cournder of my eyes and decided to kick these damn bastards in their crotch as well as slamed their face against my knee so that they went down unconscious.

The last guy tried to run but I just grabbed the cookie glass holder including all the cookies from the counter and chucked it at their head. He went down before he could even open the door.

It was at that moment that some tree branches came from the broken window and I saw Kamui woods entering. He grabbed the remaining villains which were either knocked out or stuck at the wall.

Kamui: Hey, Kota gave us a call... So we came as fast as possible but it seems like you got this all under control.

Me: Thank you. 

That was when I looked over at the door just to see Eri and Kota awake. I crouched down and opened my arms so that they came running towards me and started crying in my arms while I picked them up.

Me: Shhhh.... It's okay.... I'm here.... No one can harm you guys.... 

Kamui quickly gathered everyone and nodded to me which meant he was letting me go upstairs to calm the kids down which I did. I sent them upstairs and changed them in their normal clothes before making Eri a new hair style to calm her down.

After that I left them upstairs before walking down to see the police as well as Tsukauchi there.

Tsukauchi: From what we can tell, they targeted you.

Me: Figured and I am only glad they didn't went after Eri and Kota. Still why me? I am basically useless expect if they know the purpose of this cafe.

Tsukauchi: I agree with that. From now on there will be a hero around this area patrolling it frequently to make sure something like this won't happen again.

Me: Thanks. Tho better not do that. 

Tsukauchi: Izuku, your health and well being is the most important right now.

Me: Appreciate the thought but.... They will figure it out if heroes start to partolling this are more. 

Tsukauchi: I see what you mean.

Me: Yeah... I am fine on my own. 

Tsukauchi: You really did all this on your own?

Me: Mh.

Tsukauchi: I am happy you are on our side and not working against us.

Me: Hahahaha. Don't worry, they just made me angry.

Tsukauchi: Note taken. Never make you angry.

After that the heroes that came started helping me out to get my cafe back to a state where I can get it back to running again, except the window... well it was broken and thankfully one of the heroes knew someone who could get me some tempered glass which would be more sturdier and none-see-through from the outside but completly visible from the inside.

Still what a day this was....

What a good damn start in the day....