Sakamaki (Asking About Children)

Comments are greatly appreciated! 

Shuu:

You looked up from where you sat on the couch to glance at your sleeping husband. Practically hearing his music through his headphones, you decided that it would be best to not bother him at the moment. As soon as you noticed his blue eyes slightly opening to make sure that you were okay, you opened your mouth to ask what had been on your mind for a few days now.

"Hey, Shuu?" you called as he moved one of his earbuds out of his ears and nodded at you to continue.

"Well, we've been married for a year now and we never talked about children so I was wondering--"

"Of course you would, you troublesome woman..." Shuu murmured as you stared at him for a few seconds longer before he answered, "I would not mind a child, to be honest."

"I am glad that we feel the same way!" you exclaimed, beaming at the blond man who smirked at you with an entertained glint in his eyes.

"We can definitely start trying soon enough if you wish for it. How does right now sound?"

Reiji:

"What other things did you want to ask me about?" Reiji asked, looking up from his papers at you. You nodded and surmised about his question. Surely, this man would want some, right? "Please hurry up and ask. I have to focus on the activities during the wedding."

"I was wondering how you felt about having kids," you hesitantly spoke as you looked up to find Reiji peering at you over his glasses.

"I would be interested in having children a little after our wedding. We can start trying as soon as the wedding is over, alright?" Your fiance took off his glasses and wiped them against his shirt as you happily nodded at the results.

Ayato:

You fought the urge to laugh as you watched your boyfriend endlessly practicing basketball. The two of you had been there for about an hour and a half now, and you were now watching in the bleachers with your hands secured around a sweating water bottle. The redhead looked over at your shaking body before his grin disappeared.

"What are you laughing at?" he moodily asked as you waved your hand to dismiss it. "No, why are you laughing at Yours Truly? I would love to know what the joke is!"

"It's nothing, Ayato. I was just thinking about how you would be the best at teaching our kids how to play sports, you know? Especially basketball!" you answered as you hid your smile behind your hand. "We both know how I am, in regards to sports--"

"Wait, kids?!" The boy looked up at you, horror written on his face. "Do I need to know something, (Y/n)?"

"Oh no. I was just thinking about the future, you know? I'm not pregnant!" you giggled as Ayato let out a sigh of relief.

"Alright, I was about to say. Reiji was going to kill me-"

"Just imagine his expression!" you interrupted as Ayato nodded, showing his fangs off in his grin.

"You know, maybe we should get pregnant just to spite him?"

Laito:

You were aware of the bed moving as your fiance crawled into bed with you. His damp red hair, still wet from his shower, clung to his neck as he leaned over to run his hands over your sides and nip at your neck. A smile crept on your face as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Laito, I need to ask you something," you stated as the boy smirked at you.

"You want round four already, little bitch?" he questioned as you shook your head. "Aww, was I really that bad?"

"I wanted to ask what your opinion was on children?"

Laito's face lost its playfulness as he pulled back to look at you, seriousness etched on his features.

"Children are interesting creatures. May I ask why you are asking this?"

"What would be your stance on having some kids later on...?"

"I would probably like the idea, but only a little later on. However, we can always try some more right now--"

"No, Laito!"

"Don't be such a spoilsport~" He flashed you a grin before kissing you on the forehead. "Would you rather we cuddle or watch a movie?"

Kanato:

You looked up from where you were making pancakes for your boyfriend, who was quietly talking with his teddy bear. A smile spread on your face before you turned back to flip the pancakes.

"What is taking you so long? Teddy and I are getting bored, (Y/n)!" came his voice as you cringed and hurriedly stacked the pancakes on his plate, walking over to the table that he was sitting at. "Hurry up!"

"Do you want me to dump these on your head?" you grumpily asked, setting it down in front of him before moving back to the kitchen to retrieve your cup of sugared-down coffee. It seemed that you had picked up some of Kanato's habits...

"Do you want me to turn you into a doll?" he shot back before grabbing his fork and taking a small bite of the pancake. "It tastes nice, but it would have been better if it was faster..."

"Yeah, yeah..." you mumbled as you noticed him flash a disapproving look at you. During the five years that the two of you were together, you knew that any threats he made were empty. Still, he was getting better during the time that you were dating. "So, I was going to ask you about something, but I'm not too sure about how you will react."

"Go ahead and ask me, doll."

"What is your opinion of having children--"

"If I can avoid it, I will. I am almost certain that my child would end up even more screwed up in the head than me. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering..." you mumbled as you took a sip of the coffee. "Although, I wouldn't agree with you on that, Kanato."

Subaru:

You giggled as you hugged onto your husband tighter, the moon shining down on the two of you. Only moments before, you were calmly listening to your husband talk about what he had been doing today as you were walking across a stone wall. Before you knew it, you had tripped over your own shoes and landed in your husband's arms. Now, here you were...

"You are such a handful, (Y/n). Thank goodness that I was here to help..." he worriedly said as you kissed the side of his mouth, beaming. "Honestly, you're going to get yourself killed one of these days...."

"Hopefully not before you and I start planning on having kids..." you murmured as Subaru let go of you suddenly. "Did I say something wrong, darling?"

"I probably didn't hear you right. Why would you want to have kids with me? I would be a terrible parent. Honey--"

"I do not believe that for a second after you've been such a great boyfriend and now a magnificent husband. I know that we've only been married for two months, but I do know that I want to have kids with you. Of course we don't have to if you absolutely don't want to, okay?" You placed your hand on the side of his face before leaning in to kiss him.

He pulled away with a soft look in his eyes and a crease between his eyebrows. You were so lucky to be able to see him happy and be the reason for his expressions...

"I love you, Subaru. I really do."

"I love you more... "