Mukami (Finding Out)

Ruki:

Your friend, Akako, laughed brightly as she showed you the negative pregnancy test. She had decided that you two could experiment on pregnancy tests and now the two of you were holed up in the bathroom attached to yours and Ruki's room. All of the boys were out--including your husband-- so you had decided it would be interesting to try it out with her. You flipped over your test and all of the humor ebbed away.

Hand clutched to your mouth, you felt tears start to stream from your eyes.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Akako asked, pushing your hair away from your face and worriedly glancing down at the test. "Is it-- Oh my God!" She erupted into shrieks of joy as she pumped her fists in the air. "I'm gonna be a godmother!" She stopped her antics when she noticed that shock was still painted on your face. "It is Ruki's, right?"

You absentmindedly nodded as you set down the test and brushed the tears away from your face. You and your husband had been trying for nearly three years now, and there had been no luck. This had to be a joke-

"Akako, hand me another one..."

"Sure thing!" she responded as she passed one over to you.

Once again, it came back positive as it slowly dawned on you. A smile spread across your face as your friend giggled.

"You better name that child after me, girl!"

Kou:

You rolled your eyes as your boyfriend set down the bag of pregnancy tests as he smoothed aside your hair. Just earlier, you had made one comment about your period being a few days late and he just had to suggest you were pregnant.

"Of course you would go this far, love..." you mumbled as the blond stuck one test in your face and waved it in front of your nose like it was gold. "Get that stupid thing out of my face or else--"

He laughed as he tossed it into your lap and continued with his stupidity before you finally relented and walked into the bathroom.

"I can swear to you that I am not pregnant, Kou!" you exclaimed as your boyfriend sat outside the bathroom. "It hasn't even been a month since I suggested kids. There is no way--"

"You swearing is not good enough!" he interrupted as you scoffed, moving to take the test. "What's the result?"

"You have to wait, Kou."

"You do?" came his genuinely surprised voice through the door as you rolled your eyes up to the ceiling.

"God help us if it is positive..."

Jokes on you: it was positive.

"What are the results, little masokitty?"

Yuuma:

"What do you mean you don't like the smell of fresh dirt?" Your boyfriend's face was filled with surprise as you felt your insides turn around.

"I don't know... I just don't like it right now. Can you please shower, Yuuma? I'm about to vomit!" you begged as your boyfriend neared you before brushing his fingers through his hair and rolling his eyes. "Please?"

"Fine!" he grumpily responded before shuffling off to the bathroom, leaving you in your bedroom to think over the events of the day. It had been pretty hectic since you were becoming less tolerant to certain tastes and smells. You could barely even look at your favorite food without feeling the urge to hurl. It was really strange, to be honest. Maybe Yuuma had sucked too much blood, but it had happened before and you had never shown signs like this.

You had suddenly remembered your mother making a comment that her pregnancy was the exact same, so now was your chance. You scurried into your bathroom and pulled out the spare pregnancy tests from the previous scares. It only seemed to be a few seconds before the shower water stopped and you begged the test to hurry up. You could barely process the two lines before a hand connected to the door.

"Sow, you okay in there?"

"Yep, perfectly fine!" you called back as you looked down incredulously at your stomach in shock. There were only a few moments of silence before you went into action with hiding the pregnancy test in the best place you could find. Now was not the time to tell Yuuma-

Azusa:

"Can I...help you?" came your husband's voice through the locked bathroom door as you quietly stared down at the pregnancy test.

Only a few minutes before, you had been throwing up your guts while your husband tried his best to help you through the door that you had slammed in his face. You felt a bit guilty as he hesitantly tapped on the door and continued with his worried questions. "Are you..mad at..me? Hurt me..please... Will that..make you...feel better?"

You checked your period tracker app and confirmed that you were a few days late. Only more reason to believe you were pregnant. As soon as the time passed, you flipped over the pregnancy test and focused on the positive sign.

"No way..." you mumbled to yourself as your eyebrows shot up.

"What is...it? Are you...alright?!"

"I think I'm better than alright..." you answered as you looked down at your stomach. It seemed impossible since you weren't even showing yet.

"Can you...tell me?"

"Just give me a few minutes, Azusa!" you exclaimed as you examined your stomach in the mirror, trying to search for a bump.