Mukami (Asking About Children)

Ruki:

You observed your reading newlywed over your drawing pad before setting it down with a thump. Ruki looked up from his book before asking you what the sudden noise was about.

"I've had a lot on my mind..." you started as your husband put his bookmark in and set his eyes on you now.

"And what would that be, livestock? We need to keep you at peak health, so what has been troubling your mind?"

"I wouldn't say it's troubling. Would you like to have children soon?" you responded as the man stiffened in his chair for a few moments. "What's the problem?"

"Nothing would be the problem. I just find this rather sudden since we've only been married for a few weeks now." A smile spread across his lips as he leaned back to ponder the issue. "Maybe after a year or so, and you and I still feel the same way, we can start to try, okay?"

"Alright!" you exclaimed before turning back to your drawing pad, leaving the gentleman staring at you with a sparkle in his eyes.

Kou:

"Hey, Kou!" you happily exclaimed as you moved to give your blond boyfriend a tight hug which he enthusiastically returned with a bright smile on his face.

"Someone's in a good mood~" he noticed as he gave you a kiss on the cheek before asking, "What happened today, my cute little masokitty?"

"Nothing. I was just babysitting my little cousin, and she was just a little darling. I can't wait until we have a little one~"

"What made you get that notion in your pretty head?" An even more delighted smile turned his lips up as you kissed his lips. "I would be more than happy to have children with you, you know that right?"

"Is that so? Are you willing to start right now?"

This got a laugh out of the blond boy as he moved to capture your lips with his own.

Yuma:

"What are you lookin' at, sow?" your boyfriend's voice asked as you were roused from your daydreaming.

"Jeez, Yuma. Could you be a bit quieter? I was trying to imagine what our kids might look like..." you murmured as you tossed him a sour look. 

"You want kids?" Yuma paused in picking his tomatoes before poking you in the side. "Hey, you gonna answer me or not?"

"What was it?" you asked, causing him to sigh, shake his head, and repeat his question. "I dunno..."

"What do you mean you don't know?" His eyebrow creased as you tilted your head.

"I mean, I like the idea of us having copies of ourselves scampering around the garden. However, it all depends on how you feel. If you don't want them, I'm perfectly fine with that-"

"Of course I wanna have kids with you, sow!" he roared as he crushed your body in a bear hug.

"Yuma, you have to be a bit more gentle, sweetheart..."

"Ah, right. Sorry-"

Azusa:

A gentle smile on your face, you watched your fiance staring out the window, his fingers working at his fresh bandages. You loved these peaceful moments when he was content, unriddled with worries and problems.

"I love you, Azusa..." you softly called out, noticing his eyes widen just a bit.

Even though the two of you had been in a relationship for seven years and engaged for three of those, he still seemed shocked by your declarations of love. However, as soon as the shock faded away, a smile would always sugarcoat his face and he would comment about how perfect you are..

"May I ask you something, my love?" you asked, walking into the situation hesitantly, a bit afraid of his reaction to the proposal.

"You can... ask me... whatever you want..." he answered, eyes now focusing on your face as you decided to bite the bullet.

"How would you feel about me having children?" you slowly asked, leaning over to intertwine his fingers with yours.

His face became a mask of confusion as he tried to sort out his rampant thoughts.

"Eve wants...to have... a child... Who would..it be? Surely not..with me... Maybe Kou...or Ruki...?"

"Azusa, I am engaged to you so I would want to have a child with you, okay?"

"O-oh...Eve wants...to bear..my child..." he slowly realized as a smile spread across his face. "Of course... you can..."

"Azusa, do you want to do this?" Concern was noticeable in your voice as Azusa abruptly nodded.

"Yes... Anything..for my...beautiful Eve..." he responded as you moved closer to place your lips on his. "See?... You're happy...so my..mission is...complete..."

"Sweetheart, it matters how you feel as well. Would you like to have a child? Don't think about me for a second..." you tried before moving to kiss him again as confusion racked his expression.

"You taste...really nice..."

"Azusa, please--"

"I love..you, Eve... I don't...want to..sound selfish, but...I want...you to...have my child..." A blush dusted his cheeks as you nodded and gave him a much longer kiss this time. "(Y/n)..?"

"Do you want to start now?"