Mukami (Calamities)

Ruki:

"Why do you not love me?" you questioned, causing your husband's attention to snap to you immediately.

"When did I ever say that?" he asked, closing his book with a snap and walking over to sit beside you. You steadied your pencil as you finished up with the last strokes of the rough drawing. "Oh, darling?"

"Earlier, you denied me food and now you would rather read your book than talk to me-"

"I just said that I wasn't going to cook you (favorite food) right then and that you would have to wait until dinner!"

"You're a real monster, you know that?" you tossed back, causing Ruki's mouth to quirk up.

"Oh, really?"

"Mmhm~"

"You're just begging for a punishment, my dear-"

Your eyes widened and your cheeks heated up as he moved back, chuckling at your expression.

"Well, I have to go fix dinner and make up for my cruelty," he stated before walking out of the library, leaving you there with your cheeks on fire.

Kou:

Having already been on the phone, you had decided to scroll through the comments of the pregnancy announcement. Boy, was that a mistake... Your mood immediately soured at the comment after comment of disparaging words about you: how you didn't deserve Kou, how the baby was probably another man's, how you only dated him for attention. You let out a sigh as you heard the front door slam and footsteps near where you sat in the living room.

"Hey, kitten~" your boyfriend greeted, moving to wrap his arms around you, only to be shoved to the side. His eyes widened for a second before he relaxed. "Alright, what happened?"

"Nothing..." you murmured as Kou rolled his eyes and groaned.

"You're not that good at acting. It shows that you still care for me, so that's not it. Why aren't you being as affectionate as before?"

"I'm sick of your fans," was all you said before Kou huffed and pulled out his phone, scrolling through his social media platforms.

"The pregnancy announcement? It's bound to have some hecklers, considering I'm so popular. Don't let them get to you. There were a lot of positive comments." He extended his phone to show you a couple before moving to lock lips. "They're just jealous that I'm never going to love someone with the same intensity, as I do with you."

"Thnks, Kou.." you murmured, feeling your mood slowly ebb away as he kissed your knuckles. A soft smile made its way onto your face as he kissed your cheeks repeatedly

Yuma:

You had been helping Yuma with his garden, sitting on your knees and tending to a tomato plant, when a pain caused you to sit back and breathe for a second. Your boyfriend, who was beside you, raised an eyebrow and placed his hand on your shoulder worriedly.

"Hey, sow, ya good?" he asked, worriedly placing his hand over your heart. He visibly relaxed after a moment and he waited impatiently for you to answer.

"Yeah, everything's fine. I don't want to worry you."

"Nah, don't start with that bullishit. No need to think about that. What happened?"

"A little bit of pain, but I heard that happened with some pregnant people. Just my back, probably."

"Well, ya can sit back under the apple tree while I'm working. I'm not lettin' anything happen to ya or the baby, got it?" He ruffled your hair affectionately before picking up the trowel. "I'm thinkin' that ya can get over there on your own, right?"

"Yes, I love you..." you murmured as he rolled his eyes and kissed your cheek.

"Yeah, yeah. Stop buttering me up-"
Azusa:

You had been laying against Azusa, head in his lap and him playing with your hair. You were flipping through the pages of your favorite manga while he was watching some new movie when he leaned down to kiss you on the lips. It had started innocently enough, but it had slowly escalated from there. You pulled back and smiled at his cheeks that were dusted a light pink. His arms encircled you and smoothly pulled you closer to him. Your lips resumed their usual dance until you pulled back to exclaim in pain. Azusa's eyes widened as you moved off of him and back to the other end of the couch.

"Did I..do something..wrong, Eve?" he hesitantly asked as you shook your head. "What happened...?"

"Nothing, just a little sore..." was all you murmured as Azusa's cheeks colored and he reached over to rub your stomach. "You did nothing wrong..."

"I'm glad that I could give you a little pain, but I don't want to hurt the baby-"

"Yeah, yeah," you interrupted, not wanting him to focus on associating pain with love. "So, what's this movie about?"

You listened, head finally back on his lap, to your lover's slow and calm talk about the plot of the movie and his feelings about it. Much nicer than trying to help his view on love change...