Sakamaki (Finding Out)

Shuu:

You were bent over the toilet, holding your own hair back, as you had begun to dry heave. Praying that it would soon end, you took a deep breath before curling up on the cold linoleum floor. You had woken up only five minutes before and had had to rush to the attached bathroom. Despite all of the noise you had been making, your husband was still asleep. With a deep breath, you began to think of the different reasons for the sickness.

Shuu and I had the same food as well so... Could Reiji have poisoned my own?, you pondered as your eyes widened in realization. Trying to not make a lot of noise, you moved to the closet and rummaged through it before grabbing the pregnancy test. You took a deep breath as you set it on the counter, waiting for the results.

You and Shuu had been trying for about eleven months now so you could only cross your fingers and hope for a positive result. As soon as a few minutes passed, you moved forward to tilt it forward.

Two lines meant you were pregnant, right?

You pumped your fists in silent excitement, not wanting to wake up your husband and give away the results quickly. You wanted to make sure that it was special for him.

Reiji:

"Reiji, is that you, darling?" you asked, hearing the heavy footsteps nearing your room. Your head tilted to the side when your husband opened the door and walked in, holding a plate of crackers and a cup of tea. "You know that I'm probably not going to be eating that."

"Just try and see if you can. One bite, and I will leave you alone," he spoke before setting the plate down in front of you. "I even prepared something weaker for your stomach. Hopefully, this bug will pass and I won't need to use any specially made medicine."

You took one tiny bite of the cracker before passing the plate back to him, to which he sighed heavily and shook his head. He pushed the cup into your hand, brow creasing as you made a displeased sound.

"(Y/n), you're going to have to drink some more," he drawled as you rolled your eyes at his worry.

"Reiji, you said that you would leave me alone after a bite, didn't you?" you questioned as your husband pushed his fingers through his dark locks and stared down at you. "Fine, whatever." You took a deep gulp of the beverage before placing it back in his gloved hands, rolling over to go back to sleep.

"I will make an appointment for you at the doctor. Would you wish for me to come?"

"No, thank you," you answered before you felt his fingers wrapping themselves in your hair. You let your husband kiss your forehead before quickly leaving the room.

---

"Well, Mrs. Sakamaki, it seems that almost all of our tests came back negative. This leads us to think.... When were you last sexually active?"

"Um, a few days ago," you answered before the reality of the situation dawned on you. Welp-

It took a few minutes before the doctor came back and said, "It seems that you are pregnant, Mrs. Sakamaki. Congratulations!"

"Thank you..." you murmured as you remembered Reiji's openness on the subject of having children just three months ago. You just needed to tell him at the right moment...

Ayato:

"Hey, your boobs are bigger. What's with that?" your boyfriend asked as he watched you slip out of your clothes. "Are you stuffing your bra or something?"

"Ayato--" you started as you tossed your shirt down on the floor and pulled on your nightgown.

"Huh, so you're not?" Ayato's green eyes widened as he cupped his face in his hand. "Are you finally going through some late puberty?"