Mukami (Buying Items)

Ruki:

"Come on. We can't afford to look at other things right now. If we have time and you're a good girl, we might look at baby clothes," Ruki calmly called out as you slowed down to look at different things piled on the displays.

"Can you be a bit quiet?" you whisper-shouted as your cheeks flushed and your lips pulled down slightly. "Save it for home!"

"I'm just telling you, (Y/n). We work from maternity clothes to the items in the nursery. Then we can look for a few unisex baby clothes if we can..." His blue-gray eyes slid over the other customers before adding, "No one's looking at us anyway. Now, what color scheme do we want? I'd like a black and white nursery."

"Actually, I was hoping for a splash of color..." you answered as Ruki nodded and looked intently at the nursery section. "We can figure it out later on. I mean, we can always draw straws if it comes down to it."

"We can mull it over while looking for maternity clothes, I suppose," he responded before wrapping an arm around your waist and guiding you toward the desired area.

---

A soft smile appeared on your face as you folded the fuzzy blankets that Ruki had pointed out. The two of you had agreed upon a more muted color palette that suited both of your tastes.

"You seem very peaceful at this moment, darling..." Ruki observed from where he stood, arranging the baby clothes in a dresser, his lips turned up slightly. "I'm going to assume you are happy with the choices we made."

"Just happy in general~" you cheerily exclaimed as your smile spread on your face. "Just thinking about how fortunate I am for you and your brothers. I love you..."

"I love you as well..." he responded before moving over to kiss you on the lips. "Really, I think we're the lucky ones."

Kou:

"Which one do you guys like?" your boyfriend asked as he held up the tiny onesie for his brothers to see. Somehow, he had roped the whole lot of them to tag along while you and he searched for different things for you and the baby.

"That looks fine..." Ruki coldly answered before turning to ask you your size before heading off towards the maternity clothes.

"I'll make sure he picks out things that you like!" Kou exclaimed before kissing you on the cheek. "You guys can pick out different things for the nursery. Azusa is remarkably good at picking palettes and Yuma can be the horsepower!" With that, he hurried after the taller boy through the store.

A smile tugged at your lips as you watched him disappear through the crowd, wearing a hoodie and tinted sunglasses. As ridiculous as he seemed to others, it was almost necessary so that he wouldn't be smothered with fans.

"While Kou is off bothering Ruki, I guess we can go along with his plans. Hey, how far along are ya?" Yuma questioned as the three of you walked down the aisles.

"I'm about twenty-two weeks now. It feels so weird that in twenty weeks or so there will be another being in the house..." you mumbled, rubbing your hand against your stomach gently. "Azusa, why are you giving me that look...?"

"Yeah, man. You're even startin' to creep me out..."

"I would suggest... that you and Kou...put back the.... baby boy clothes...you picked out..." he slowly answered, hands tugging at his heavy sweater.

"What do you mean? Based on the poll, most of my followers said that the baby would be a boy!" your boyfriend lightly exclaimed as he threw an arm around you. "Give it to Azusa and his spot-on predictions about babies, though~"