My Own Girlfriend

Eddie's POV.

"Let's get out of here." Lucas started walking away from the big rock. I felt a tug on my shirt, I smiled, expecting it to be Y/n, only for it to be her brother. My smile dropped.

"What did you do to her?" He sounded angry, but he kept his voice down, probably to stop himself from gaining everyone's attention.

"What are you trying to say, Harrington?" I asked, turning to him.

"Did you-" He sighed, turning down the volume of his voice and calming himself down. "Did you give her weed?" He clenched his jaw.

"Whattttt... I would never do that." I told him. I'm not a very good liar. I have many things that give me away. Y/n has told me that I lack eye contact. She also told me that I scratch the back of my head. So I avoided all those things. I stared into his eyes, my eyes wide open, and my arms stiff beside me, avoiding the back of my head.

Steve backed away, almost scared at how I glared at him.

"Why would you think I gave her weed?" I asked him, careful not to blink away. "She's an angel, isn't she?"

"What... why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" My eyes got teary as I stared at him. I couldn't wipe away the tears, I held my arms firmly beside me.

"Are you crying?"

"Yes. I'm just so disappointed that you'd think I would do something like that to Y/n. My own girlfriend."

Steve took another step back, but this time, fury was written all over his face. "What?!"

I then realized what I had said, my eyes widening at my stupidity. "Oops."

"You motherfucker!" Steve lunged at me, pulling me with him to the ground.

Y/n's POV.

"What did you see?" Max asked me as I explained to her the vision that I saw.

"It was a clock. Just like the one you saw. It was hanging from a tree. Literally hanging. A rope was tied around it. And then spiders started to crawl up my legs."

"Jeez, yours is worse than mine." She explained. "In the vision I had, the clock was inside a cracked wall. In our school. It was so scary."

We exchanged our thoughts on our visions.

"You motherfucker!"

We heard a loud thud behind us. Max and I turned to see what was going on, and we were met with Steve and Eddie on the ground. Steve had Eddie in a chokehold.

"Steve!" I ran to them, trying to pull Steve away from Eddie. "What the hell are you doing?"

"This motherfucker!" He was about to drag back his hand to punch Eddie, but I was quick to grab his hand and pull him quickly from Eddie.

I get myself back on my feet and pull Steve up with me. "What are you doing?!"

"He called you his girlfriend!" He yelled. Everyone looked between each other, trying to find out if it was true or not. When he saw that I was hesitating to respond, he knew what the answer was. "Y/n, he's a drug dealer!"

"So, what?" I responded. "You dated someone with liver disease, you can't say a thing."

"Oh, come on!"

"No! Why is it so horrible that I'm dating? Are you the only one who's allowed to have a love life? At my age you had already dated dozens!"

"But I was a playboy. You've always been so innocent. I mean, have you guys even kissed yet?" He asked. I remained silent and so did Eddie. We looked at each other, silently asking the other if we should say something, remain silent or make a run for it.

"Oh my god." Robin said quietly. "Oh my god!" She said louder, as if she had realized something. "His pants! His pants were on backwards!"

Lucas looked between me and Eddie until he realized what that meant. "Ew."

In a mere second, Steve understood what Robin was trying to say. He looked at me, his face pale as if he had seen a ghost. "I think I'm going to faint."

"Relax, it was only once." I shrugged.

"Was it?" Eddie leaned against the rock, his eyes on me.

"Eddie." I warned him.

"You're making it worse, man." Robin chimed.

"Oh my god." Steve took a second to sit down on the ground. "My innocent sister..."

"Not so innocent anymore." I heard my boyfriend say.

"Dude!" Max gave Eddie a shove.

I sighed. "Don't listen to Eddie. Look, all I'm saying is... I'm not a little girl anymore. Sooner or later it would've happened."

"Yeah, I get that." Steve said as he ran a hand through his hair. "I just don't get why you chose exactly this guy!" He pointed at the leader of the hellfire club.

"Why? Why don't you like Eddie?!"

"He's the complete opposite of you. You're... you. You're Y/n. The sweet girl evryone thinks can do no wrong." He explained. And then he looked at Eddie. "He's Eddie. He is a drug dealer. He's rough and-"

"Your sister said that as well." Eddie smirked.

"Eddie!" Lucas, Max, Robin, Dustin and I said all together.

"I swear to god, man. I'm going to burn you alive!!" Steve tried to lunge at Eddie again, but Lucas and I held him back.

"For God's sake, Steve. Calm down!" Said Lucas.

Steve shrugged our grips off of him and started walking away. "I'm only walking away from this for Y/n's sake." And he disappeared into the woods, not wanting to communicate with any of us.