Returning after so long

It had been so long since the being known as Xenophanes ended the great war. Since then the three factions had not forgotten what they viewed that day. Today was the day that the creature returned back to their realm.

Xenophanes: It has been too long since I came here. Hopefully the factions remember me. Hahahahaha!

Xenophanes was wandering through this town when he suddenly felt fallen angel energy coming nearby, he was about to chase the energy when he realized he wasn't blending in with the humans. So he went with a form he didn't expect to ever use.

 So he went with a form he didn't expect to ever use

Xenophanes: Hmm never expected this.

He began to run to towards the origin of the fallen angel, as he got near the source he started to fell a familiar energy.

Xenophanes: No way, there's no way he's actually here, that would be the funniest shit ever.

As he got to the source he found both of the sources.

Raynare: Ohh what's this another sacred heart user to kill

Raynare: Ohh what's this another sacred heart user to kill. I'm so lucky today.

She said in a confident tone thinking she could kill the person infront of her.

Xenophanes: Hahahahahaha *cough**cough* holy shit. That's both the dumbest and funniest shit I've ever heard.

Raynare: What, what are you talking about. You think you stand a chance against a fallen angel, a human, don't make me laugh.

She said honestly believing that she could kill him. She summons a light spear and throws it at the "human" only to be surprised that he's holding the spear mere centimeters from his face.

Raynare: H-How are you holding it?

Xenophanes: Y'know, after coming back from the great war I earnestly believed the three factions would have made an agreement for peace.

Raynare: HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE WAR?

She asked the man infront of her not knowing the devils behind her.

Rias: Fallen angel. What are you doing on devil turf?

She asked demanding to know what she was doing.