3 Days before the meeting

Today Rias and Sona are gathered today with their peerages to initiate a sports battle to claim the only time of the month in which the familiar master allows them to enter the forest to collect a familiar with Xenophanes being the referee to make sure they play by the rules.

Sonic: Anything goes as long as you don't step out of court.

The sport they were playing, tennis.

Sonic: I already set up a barrier that'll reset the court knowing that you'll destroy the court with your magic.

He says practically knowing what both sides plan to do.

Rias: Do you not trust us to keep the court unharmed?

She asks slightly offended by Xenophanes statement.

Sonic: Of course I don't. You're devils, meaning that pride is going to be very prominent in this game knowing that you'll be blinded by your pride causing you to act irrationally.

Rias was about to comment to Xenophanes statement but was stop by the realization that he was right.

Sonic: Alright, are both teams ready?

He said asking genuinely getting excited about the match. Both teams nodded yes allowing the chaos to start.

After an intense match of magic tennis both teams ended up with the same amount of points on both sides. While the barrier Xenophanes placed was already working on repairing the court Rias and Sona were discussing which sport to play next.

Sonic: Have you two babbling buffoons which court you want to decimate next?

He asked with intended smug at the end.

Rias: Yes infact, Sona and I have decided to compete in a dodgeball game.

Sonic: Alright then.

Both peerages went towards the school's gym and decided to hold to game there.

Sonic: Both teams remember.

He said as he started to release a little bit of his aura.

Sonic: No headshots.

He said with his voice slightly demonic. Both teams quickly nodded.

Sonic: READY, SET, GOOOOOO!

After a few minutes of red dodgeballs flying through the air one of them hits the one with the red dragon in the dick and Xenophanes starts laughing so hard that he started to roll on the floor slamming his fist on the floor but not enough to break it.

After the match the winners were Rias and her peerage.

Sonic: So, what now?

Rias: NOW, we wait till midnight to go to the familiar forest and have Issei and Asia their familiars.

Sonic: I'll see you guys then.

He said as he left to continue his search for the people Michael sent.

Timeskip to Xenophanes's search

Sonic: Now if I were people sent by Michael aka the new commander of heaven, where would I be.

He said wondering the possible locations where Michael would send them. Xenophanes then had a dumfounded look when he saw something unexpected. Two girls with cloaks on the streets begging for money.

Sonic: Well then, I wasn't expecting this, 'Maybe Michael was low on angels'.

He thought wondering why Michael would send two teenage girls to find the pieces of Excalibur.