Training Meatbags

We begin today with the Orc and Xenophanes walking up a mountain with each holding a different bag.

Sonic: Come on! Step it up!

Issei: Easy for you to say! You're not carrying anything!

Sonic: Who are the ones training? Remind me who has to train their powers?

No one responded to him.

Sonic: That's what I thought.

A few minutes later and they reach the top of the mountain.

Sonic: About time you guys came! I thought you guys broke your legs or pussied out. Now that we're all here. Fight me.

The orc took a second to process what Xenophanes just said.

Rias: Wait what?

Sonic: Yeah, fight me.

Kiba stepped forward and lunged at Xenophanes who was just standing still. Kiba quickly moves straight behind Xenophanes but he vanishes and karate chops Kiba on the neck.

Sonic: Guess I have a lot of work ahead of me.

He says to himself. He looks at the rest of the peerage.

Sonic: Alright! Here's how this is going down. Rias, Issei, Akeno, Asia. You're with me. Koneko, Kiba. You two. Fight each other.

He and his group teleport to a random part of the mountain covered in trees.

Sonic: Perfect. So, I'll be training you to practice magic. You seem to be shit in using magic.

Rias: And how do you plan to do that?

Sonic: Hit me.

Rias: What!? It'll kill you!?

Sonic: Rias. I KILLED GOD! Apparently you don't know the gap between us.

He punches Issei in his dick for two reasons. 1. To trigger Rias to the point of her using her power of destruction. And 2. He just generally hates Issei. Why would he hate Issei? Well, he is quite the trouble magnet and he wants revenge for Issei indirectly having to fix the Orc's problems.

Rias: ISSEI!

Sonic: COME ON! HIT ME!

He punches Issei again causing him to vomit. Trying to stop Xenophanes she starts changing her power of destruction and fires it at Xenophanes. When the attack lands the entire place shakes of the sheer power of the blast. (PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT who am I kidding. It barely did shit.) When the dust settles Issei is left unconscious on the floor from Xenophanes punches and Xenophanes himself facepalming himself in disappointment.

Sonic: So much for "Princess of Ruin". I could piss harder than that.

He turns around, pulls down his pants and pisses towards the sky hitting the moon shattering it in half.

Sonic: TAKE THAT OBAMA! I PISSED ON THE MOON YOU IDIOT!

He pulls his pants and turns back to Rias and the newly awaken Issei.

Issei: Argh. That hurt a lot. Why does it smell like a dirty toilet.

He said sniffing the air.

He turns around and he sees his face inches away from Xenophanes.

Sonic: You are weak as shit.

He then turns to Rias and points at her.

Sonic: And especially you. You're blast was so weak I swear you make a firecracker look deadlier than devil magic.