4 Days before the meeting

???: And you didn't think about asking me?

Azazel and Sirzeches both turned their heads to the being that spoke revealing it to be a teenager with pitch black eyes with a red irises.

Azazel: Who are you and how did you get here?

Azazel said questioning the figure.

???: Awwww, you also forgot me?

It said in a mocking heartbroken tone.

Azazel: I will not repeat again. WHO ARE YOU.

He said in a demanding tone.

Sonic: You can me Sonic. Atleast in this form.

Azazel: What do you mean?

He said still keeping his guard while Sirzeches was sweating enough bullets to supply two world wars.

Sonic: Well, let's just say people can't actually recognize me well and it's funny watching people trying to kill me only to suffer a horrible death, but that's not why I'm here. You said you had a problem with the pieces of God's sword that I broke, is that correct?

Azazel was scared mixed with anger as no one other than those who were in the war. And after the war not many were alive making it easy to know each survivor.

Azazel: WHO ARE YOU AND WHO DO YOU KNOW ABOUT!

He screamed while Sirzeches paled as Azazel yelled at the one creature that could annihilate them before they could have a last breath.

Sonic: Ow, there was no reason to do that. Anyways the reason I know all of that is because I was there, just not like this. But maybe this should help you remember.

Sonic said as he started to transform and suddenly he started to grow more animalistic and started to grow purple crystals along his back and many other places. Once "Sonic" was done Azazel was scared colorless as standing in front of him was the one who massacred the leaders of hell and heaven.

 Once "Sonic" was done Azazel was scared colorless as standing in front of him was the one who massacred the leaders of hell and heaven