The Meeting Finally Arrives.

The day is here. After five days of ludicrous adventures, Xenophanes finally meets up with the leaders of the factions to see wether the fate of the factions will be left unharmed or left with rotting corpses with people wondering wether they truly deserved the truth of their religion.

Today in the meeting room in the school, the leaders of the factions sit idle in their seats waiting for their judge, jury, and what they hope doesn't happen, their executioner. The atmosphere was so thick you were stuck in place because of it. The leaders were in the room along with some others. Those others being Rias's peerage, Sona's peerage, Grafyia, Irina, and Xenovia. It was very silent until they heard daunting music signifying what could be the final thing they heard before their uncertain fate.

The room suddenly became black everyone was scared out of their minds, only a few were audibly whimpering in fear. When the light came back on they found themselves sitting in a round table in view of the same horrid that struck fear into many. The creature who could make the bravest of warriors commit suicide at the mere mention of his name. A being that had the ability to wipe out races with a snap of it's fingers.

 A being that had the ability to wipe out races with a snap of it's fingers

When the music finished the being revealed in the dimmest part of the room.

Xenophanes: Finally, we meet again.

The leaders were mere moments from fainting while the others had already gone unconscious from pure terror. It was until the angel spoke a word to begin this meeting.

Michael: I-it's nice t-to see you again.

Xenophanes: Don't be so frightened by me. All you had to do was make sure there wasn't another war. If you couldn't do that, then you would know you wouldn't be here.

Everyone was sweating so hard it could fill three community pools.

Xenophanes: So, tell me. Have there been any wars as of late?