1 day before the meeting

Xenophanes was uncharacteristically excited for the meeting. He was a little jittery today. Today would be his first day in school. In case you have forgotten, Xenophanes asked Sirzeches to join Kuoh academy as a way to make sure Rias didn't do anything stupid as devils tend to.

Sonic: Come on Xenophanes you can do this. *Deep breath* You can do this, you've done many things before.

He said to himself as he was walking up to the school. When he reached the school he overheard a few conversations about him regarding his looks calling him as "The next prince of Kuoh" or "Another Kiba." He found it quite amusing to hear some of these. One that caught him of guard was "What is Xenophanes doing here?"

After a while Xenophanes finally found the student council room, and to say that the council was shocked would be an understatement. They were scared frozen.

Sonic: Hey guys. I'm here for my class schedule.

Still no response from anyone.

Sonic: Ummm, hello?

Xenophanes was now confused as to why everyone was frozen not knowing the amount of fear he distilled to them. It was until another new student came in and asked for their schedule they were moving again.

Ivo: Umm hi I'm here for my schedule. Name Ivo Robotnik.

Sona: Huh, oh sorry. Here you go.

She hands the paper to Ivo. When he leaves Sona and her peerage suddenly get on the defensive.

Sona: What are you doing here?

She said with her wings out and her spells ready. Xenophanes immediately retaliates by taking out his crystal swords.

Sonic: Don't be dumbasses. We're in a building and I know your species is very scared about people finding out about anything supernatural.

Sona sighs as she cancels her magic though her peerage hesitantly cancel their attacks as well. Just after they did the kid from before came back.

Ivo: Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but you gave me the wrong schedule. This is for a student named Sonic Exetior.

Sonic: Oh, that's mine.

Xenophanes takes it from Ivo's hands and looks back at the council.

Sonic: You guys should probably get him his schedule.

Xenophanes starts walking to his class while hearing some people talk about his black eyes. When he reached his classroom the teacher told him to wait outside as to tell the other students a new student is here. Once the teacher told him to come in a few students were murmuring about his eyes, but in the crowd we're Issei, Asia,and Xenovia with horrified faces knowing that their worst nightmare was now in the same building as them.

Teacher: Here is our new student Sonic Exetior. Anything you want to ask him?

Random student: What's with your eyes?

Sonic: It's a rare birth defect. Anything else?

The rest of the students stayed silent meaning no one has any questions

Teacher: Alright, Sonic go sit next Issei.

Issei paled at the idea of Sonic sitting next to him all the time.

Sonic: Alright then.

Once Xenophanes sits next to Issei he immediately leans towards Xenophanes and whispers to him.

Issei: Sonic, what are you doing here?!

Sonic: Isn't it obvious? I'm here to get an education.

Surprisingly throughout the day  Xenophanes learned a few things he didn't expect to know. In his second period being history, he saw Koneko and when she saw him she nearly pissed her pants.