Chapter 13

AUTHOR'S POV

They both entered at the same time, no matter they feigned any glances. Acting like the sworn enemies they are not.

"Oh hey, Moon!" A man in decent formals greeted excitedly, walking towards them. Jae.

Moon, huh? Yoongi thought.

"Hello, Jelly bear," she smiled broadly as they hugged as a greeting.

Jelly bear? He scoffed.

"You look gorgeous today," he complimented.

Sora winked, "When do I not?"

"Point," he chuckled, meeting Yoongi's piercing gaze.

"Yoongi! Long time, buddy?" He opened his arms wide to hug him too which the latter did with a low enthusiasm.

"How're you?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm all good. Let's go meet the couple!" He enthusiastically chimed, pulling the newly arrived towards the couple in the lime light.

"You guys greet, I'll just go have a drink," he spoke and rushed off leaving Yoongi and Sora with the couple.

"Yoongi, it's been so long," Taejoon passed with an ever ready smile.

"Yeah. I was kinda engaged in stuff."

Taejoon and Jieun looked at each other and nodded, speaking at the same time, "Stuff like becoming the most sought after artist!"

The three of them laughed at Yoongi being shy.

"And what about the topper of our batch?" Jieun questioned, looking at Sora.

"I am just here and there," she chuckled.

"Oh come on. All that hard work must have gone somewhere," she responded rather rudely. "Did you find anyone?"

"Anyone? In the sense?" She raised her brows.

"Someone who's like Taejoon for me?" She linked arms with her soon-to-be husband.

"Baby..." Taejoon mumbled, feeling awkward.

"Ahh... No. I am happy for you though. All the best for your future," she smiled.

"Thanks. What a shame? Boys were after you since forever and you were the best student too. Isn't it so cruel?" She added. Taejoon pressed her arm to stop, feeling Sora's face muscles tense up.

"All that hard work did go somewhere Jieun," Yoongi added. "She's the best cardiologist in Daegu. Do you even know how difficult is to get her appointment for real? Hard work made her this, rather than the wife of a rich business man," he laughed humourlessly.

"Yoongi..." Sora mumbled, elbowing him slightly, feeling embarassed, but he shrugged.

"Are you trying to point out at me?" Jieun raised brows at him.

"I just said-"

"No. Not at all," Sora interrupted. "It's your day, Jieun. Enjoy," she added, pushing Yoongi to the side and walking along.

"See you guys around," Taejoon waved at them, giving Jieun a look of disbelief.

"What was that? Why fight for no reason, dammit?" She questioned as a whisper.

"No reason? She obviously knew that you didn't had the ink!" He grunted furiously.

"Yeah and so? It's a truth! Come on. Accept it!" She spoke, rather hurt, but she didn't wanted to spoil the atmosphere.

"Oh Sora! Yoon!" Aera walked upto them.

Yoon, huh? She thought.

"How're you guys? Still fighting?" She questioned.