Chapter 31

YOONGI'S POV

"See, it's Kaylie, my girlfriend," Tae spoke seriously, totally out of the blue. "She's the absolute best person I have met and deserves nothing but love and respect-"

"I ate your last slice of pizza," Kaylie mumbled and Tae's head snapped in her direction.

"Bitch, you ready to die?" He glared making me laugh in the instance.

"Tae, mind your language," Jin Hyung chided. Sora excused herself like a few minutes back and she isn't back yet. It's taking her more time than usual.

"Excuse me. I'll just see where Sora's at," I excused myself from the group. She has a way to trouble me everywhere. I walked through the corridors, endeavouring to find her.

Finally I saw her getting out of the restroom. I let out a relieved sigh and paced upto her.

"Honestly, what took you so much time?"

"Nothing," she responded briefly and that felt weird. She was feigning eye contact, looking away.

"Look at me, Sora," I asked sternly and finally her eyes met mine. My breathing hitched, I was frightened to the soles of my shoes. Her usually bright hazel eyes were dulled with a deep red spreading in the whites. Precious tears rimming the water line, the moment she would blink, they'll fall down.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked, her shoulders in my hands.

"Nothing,"she looked away again. Tears spilled down her cheeks and she wiped them off soon.

"Who did this to you, Sora? I am asking you, dammit?" I questioned, feeling anger run through my system. It was my impulse, I could have seriously committed an offence then.

"Yoongi..." She mumbled. "Let's go."

I scooted down to reach her face, examining it. My hand caressed her cheeks softly, my eyes wandering all over till they reached her neck. Very weird marks scarred her elegant swan like neck. I glanced into her eyes once before moving her hair by which she was obscuring her neck.

I could make out the imprints of a hand over her pale skin. My eyes widened, my immediate reaction being hugging her tightly. She was... Strangled?

My hands pressing her into me, feeling her safe in my arms. Her hands hesitantly went around my torso, gripping me softly. I felt her head snuggle in my chest and her tears seeping into the fabric of my shirt.

"How- Who? Who wants death?" I said through gritted teeth. My anger was just hightening feeling her frame moving convulsively. I could feel her silent sob in my heart, it was unbearably agonizing.

She broke the hug and sniffled, wiping her cheeks. "Can we just leave? I'm sorry," she said.

"Ofcourse we can. Infact we are. Don't be sorry. I've got you. Don't worry, let's go," I passed and took her hand in mine, walking to the parking. I didn't care of anything, I was just doing what she wanted me to do.

I opened the car door for her and she sat inside silently. Her vivacious character was suppressed by some sort of fear and I don't know what to do. I didn't want to force her for anything. I just wanted to make her feel safe.

But who? Whoever! They are so dead.

I drove towards my house while she was quiet.

"Hey, Tomato-cheeks?" I tried to instigate a conversation.

"Hm?"

She didn't even retaliate on the nickname.

"Being a singer, I want to tell you something. Do you know how music say goodbye?"