Chapter 37

YOONGI'S POV

The car ride was hushed. I could feel myself retraining my own breathing as to be totally absent from that place. I wish I could eat up myself and disappear. There was a way my mind was playing with my thoughts, taming them totally apprehensive. I hope I did not exceed the limit.

As we stepped into the house, the same awkwardness lingered over the place. My eyes drifted to her and hers met mine but we immediately looked away. This short encounter was enough for me to glance at the reddish purple marks on her usually pale skin.

"I... I'll just get some water," she mumbled and I hummed, looking nowhere particular. "I'll go change," I added and rushed off to the room. My heart was thundering and my brain was raining down weird anticipations. I changed into comfortable clothes, sitting down on the bed.

The way she sighed was aesthetically erotic, it was running through my brain, numbing the effect of every other thing that exists. I remember the way her body was becoming to provocative to my self control. I loved her kisses, they were so sensual as if she was speaking through the kiss. Mumbling her love in the most inscrutable language.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door opened again. I just looked up at her and she stared at me. "I was thinking of sleeping in the other room," she mumbled nervously.

I understand her but my heart shattered into pieces. I would not lay a finger on her if she was uncomfortable, I think I did made her though. I don't know why I didn't realise, she didn't retaliate. Does she really not like my touch? Maybe. I was a jerk yesterday.

"It's not you," she added, pulling me out of the quick sands of my thoughts.

"Hm?"

"It's me. Don't blame yourself..." She said and neared me causing my heart to skitter in my chest. "Don't think that you made me uncomfortable or any of that shit that must be going on in your head," she spoke and I was perplexed at how she knew what I was thinking.

She sat beside me at an arm's distance. "It's me. If you kiss me, I don't know if I would ever stop and somewhere I feel I haven't expressed my love ever. I don't want you to think of me as a pervert who reads your fanfictions," she blubbered with a pout.

I can never think of her like that. She isn't a pervert and even if she is, I don't mind her being a pervert for me as I am not that innocent either.

"You express it so overtly, you aren't scared of anything! You literally told your whole fandom without even hesitating. You make me feel so damn loved, so important... I fear of I could ever make you feel that."

A gentle smile crept up my cheeks. Not making me feel loved? The fact that she was ready to forsake her love for my life made me feel enough of her devotion. The way her eyes light up slightly whenever they meet mine have narrated me the purity of the emotion.

Her each action, each movement, from the twitching of her lips to the scrunching of her nose, everything just demonstrates how much she loves me. Everytime I look at her, I can feel as if I belong here, rest here for some while when the world's scarring me.

And she thinks she cannot make me feel loved? If this is not love... I don't what it is but it's a feeling worth dying for. A sense of belonging yet mingled with freedom.

"I want to know where to touch you," she slowly let out. "I want to know how to touch you. I want to know how can I get that sweet gummy smile from you." She was fiddling with her fingers in her lap.

"Yes," she added. "I want to be your bestfriend. I want to be your bestfriend in this whole freaking universe."

"You are," I stated and my hand cupped hers, stopping her anxious movements. She looked up and her innocent eyes met mine. "But I want so many things. I want your thoughts. Your heart. I want to be worth your time."

"You are," I replied again, my face nearing her ear unpremeditated. As my breath hit her warm skin, she shivered slightly. "You're worth it," I whispered, kissing her ear.

He sighed, turning to face me. Her elegant features so close to me. Her fingertips grazed my cheek to my jawline and I just felt them move. "I want to feel your skin on fire," she whispered in a manner that was seductive for me.

Her hand reached my chest, flattening against my heart. "I want to feel your heart beat and I want to know it's because of me. Because you never," she breathed, nearing me even more kissing my lips shortly. "Never," she breathed, looking through my eyes. "Want me to stop. I want every second. Every inch of you. I want it all."

"Then have it," I whispered back, leaning infront to meet her lips. She was so intoxicating, her form so delicate and urging me to handle her. She kissed me back instantly and there was something different about this kiss. The desperation, the force, it was overwhelming.

I cupped her face, deepening the kiss in every possible way I could. We were breathing each other, our souls as if interchanging. I met the Sora, no one had ever encountered. She's insecure, scared, but believes so profoundly in love. I won her, and she's mine and I am hers entirely.

We break apart panting so loudly. My eyes were closed, I was still feeling that desperation, that need on my lips. A want, a desire to win it all. And damn, I love it. As I peered through her eyes, her pupils were dilated, darkness raining over the soft hazel.

"Every," I whispered, kissing her jawline. "Inch of me." I lowered to her neck. "You can have it." She was breathing loud and wild. Her fingers tangling in my hair leading me to moan at the sensation, urging me to worship her body.

"Only if I can have yours," I parted and smiled. She smiled back, her arms going around my neck as she stood up a little, getting on the bed on her knees. "It's yours anyway," she whispered and I swiftly turned her around by her waist, landing her back on the bed.

"Then let me take care of what's mine," I urged and kissed her again.

•••

(A/N: Sorry Armys. Sorry BTS. Holy Shit!)