Chapter 34

SORA'S POV

Not knowing what I should be doing now, I decided to go around the house. It was not a very lavish house, as what you would expect from a millionaire. But it was peaceful. Three rooms, out of which, one is this private studio.

I opened the door to another room and without any further thinking, I know it's Yoongi's room. Sombre colored walls and monochromatic bedsheets, he surely needs to pop colors in his life. But, I admit it's elegant and clean.

A photo frame of his mom and dad was kept by the bedside and that made my heart swell. I like when Yoongi admits being emotional or touched because usually he tends to hide it from his everyone. Whether he's hurting or he's jovial, he keeps everything under his motionless expressions.

Looking around, I opened the cupboard that I know I shouldn't but who cares. He's not here. Clothes kept neatly, again very unlike me. I can get an anxiety attack looking at the cleanliness, I cannot touch it, I'll ruin them.

It's so boring being here all alone. I can't believe that I am so bored that I got hypnotized by a spiral pattern on his shirt because I was staring for so long. I shook my head and closed the cupboard with a groan.

I sat down on the edge of the bed with a thump and that caused me to bounce. It was super soft. I bounced upon it more till that turned boring too. I opened the bedside drawers and only boring papers.

I pulled it out, it's the year book of elementary school. And I remember, he scribbled on my face in class photograph just because we had a stupid fight. I heard the main door open. But, it's okay because I tore his birth certificate in return saying, 'Sorry kitty but you don't even exist.'

"Sora?" Yoongi's voice resonated in the house.

I panicked, I don't know why. I threw the yearbook on the bed itself and slid down the bed. I just hope there are no spiders here.

I heard the door to this room open and I can only see his feet.

"Sora?" He called again and moved towards the bed, where I suppose he saw the yearbook. His feet were right in front of my eyes. An idea crept up my mind. I stifled a laugh as I quietly got my one hand out to grab his leg.

I swear, I haven't heard Yoongi yell so fucking loud. I could have gone deaf. He frantically pulled his leg and I quickly retreated my hand. I saw him stumble and fall on the tiled floor. It was funny. It was very funny.

Agust D fears monsters under the bed!

I popped my head out and grinned wide. "Scared, kitty?"

"Fuck you Sora! It was you, dammit!" He spoke with a frenzied fear demonstrated on his face. I laughed loudly, "No. I am the ghost under your bed!"

He was panting, his hand reaching his chest to pacify him. I laughed more and tried to come out of that little place but my head hit the bed as I tried to did so.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

"Ow," I let out, and fell back on the floor like a starfish. My head and hands out of the bed and my entire body still hidden.

"Careless woman!" He muttered and held my arms, pulling me out swiftly. He made me sit while I was still whining, it was paining.

His hand pressed against my head, trying to assuage the pain. "What a careless woman you are! And why were you under the bed?!" He questioned while I was dazed in his concerned eyes.

"Oh my God, it's bleeding," he let out.

"WHAT?" I pulled his hand back to see the blood but nothing, it was just his pale hand. He laughed at my naivety. I pulled the pillow from over the bed to land it straight on his face.