Chapter 20

AUTHOR'S POV

Even though he said that he'll find a way, he was clueless. Clutching his bottom lips in his teeth, he pondered over anything he could do to make her feel the love that was streaming in his veins. He wanted to tell her but again, he was nervous.

It was just early morning but he was drowned in her thoughts and it's not just today, his mornings are colored by her since days. But the most disheartening part was... He was leaving tomorrow.

He got up and did his daily routine with the same ambiguity. He sighed tremendously on the thought of her feeling out of love when he is so full of it.

So, this is how it feels when you have so much to give and no one to accept?

It was his last day here and he also wanted to spend time with his mom so he decided on helping her out in making breakfast. His mom couldn't be happier, she may be teasing him on face but she loved and missed him dearly.

By the time Yoongi was on work, Sora had grown so close to his mother. A mother whose son stayed afar and a daughter who lost her parents. Nothing could have stopped them from being with each other.

"So, what's your plans for today Yoongi," his mom asked, eating the food they just made.

"Haven't decided. Want to spend some time with you and Sora," he responded.

She patted his shoulder in pride, "Good that you're getting along with her. She's a nice woman."

Oh how much he wanted to ask her if she would like her as her daughter-in-law but he restricted that urge because he first needed to ask the daughter-in-law.

"Eomma, what do you think of love of non soulmates?" He asked warily.

"Um... I think it must be really deep to step out of the bounds the society has created," she said shortly.

He smiled a little, "Yes," he said.

As they finished the breakfast, he helped her with the dishes while she was cleaning the kitchen having their own mother-son conversations.

It was twelve noon already. What could he have done? He really wanted to be more with his family, more with Sora but he cannot.

Nervous as he was, he dressed in a casual but not-so-casual attire. Even though it was just a Tee and jeans. He spent some time in deciding what he should be wearing.

The atmosphere was airy, just like before rain. The sun hidden behind clouds and wind causing the leaves of the trees to dance like his heart. He took a deep intake to press onto the doorbell.

She opened the door with the same Pikachu pyjamas, loose Tee, haywire hair and holding her pillow in her hands, rubbing her eyes like a five year old.

"Now days are such that I am opening doors to kittens," she sighed dramatically and he smiled a little.

Her mere presence was striking him, he was happy in the atmosphere, enjoying the solar isolation.

"I was going to get some chicken. You wanna come along to KFC?" He asked confidently but if you see his clammy hands you can find the Boongs Sora has been talking about.

"No," she replied crisply making his face let out no emotion. He was not expecting that.

"I'll pay," he added.

"Still no. It's gonna rain today. I saw in the forecast."

"I have a car for a purpose!" He contested.

She sighed, "I have been waiting for it to rain since forever. I wanna just dance in the rain rather than eating chicken with the carnivorous kitty."

He scoffed, "Don't call me that!"