Chapter 14

YOONGI'S POV

"Oh my God, you can't even imagine how I managed to just not punch her right in her face," she grunted, her hands folded on her chest and a pout on her face when she was literally rapping complains like Jin Hyung.

"I can't imagine how to managed for real," I added, driving straight.

"She's such a snitch ass. Oh damn, you were right. She literally was saying that she is not arrogant over money that isn't even hers. Say something!"

"Yeah, she's a bitch," I replied, trying to suppress my exceeding smile. That anger was amusing to me in some way.

"Ofcourse she is," she scoffed loudly. "She was being so friendly and then became a total different person! How can she say that you are arrogant-"

"You say that all of the time," I chuckled.

"It's different for me. How in hell can you compare her to me? I am offended!" I wasn't looking at her but I could feel her gaze shooting lasers upon me.

"How's that different?"

"Because I speak it on your face and not on your back. Have you ever seen me talking shit about anyone to you?"

"Yeah. You're doing it just now."

"SHUT UP, WILL YOU?" She yelled and I flinched slightly.

"I hate you. I hate her. I hate everyone! I did not even eat anything! What a waste," she frowned, drowning in the car seat.

"You wanna eat something?" I asked.

"You're treating?"

"No. I am just driving till there."

"Ahh whatever. Just take me home," she spoke in a low tone.

I pulled over at an ice cream stall. "I'll pay," I added.

"For an ice cream? You really are a miser Min Yoongi."

"You want it or not?"

"Belgian chocolate for me."

I nodded and placed the order, bringing the cones to the car itself.

"Thanks," she said with a childish delight. All it took to subdue her anger was this little ice cream cone!

"Sora, I'm an idol and people do speak things. You don't have to react that way."

She looked away, not wanting to hear what I was saying.

"Here, listen to me."

"No. I will react that way each time it will trigger me. I'm not doing it for you. I am doing it for me. Only I get to speak about you. They don't have the right!"

My heart raced on intercepting the determination in her voice. She's the same Sora who used to say that only she gets to bully me. Maybe it's only me who changed...

I sighed, "Till when will you fight?"

"My wish. Mind your own business, kitty."

"What the-"

"I just used your vocabulary," she chuckled. We finished off our ice cream and I started the engine. Our houses weren't very far from there. Took us not more than five minutes to reach there.

We stopped in front of my house and she turned towards me. "Thanks for the ride," she bowed a little and I nodded.

"Sora..." I mumbled.

"Hm?"

"Why do you care what they say about me? You never said anything when she said about you..."

Her lips pressed in a firm line as she pondered over it.