𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟐𝟒:𝟑𝟔 𝗣.𝗠 - 1:34 p.m 

" chi-chi!!!!" Anya yells to otosan.

" Aaaaa Anya" I shout running to her with otosan.

" Now,now . you need to make sure  you hold your little ones hand " the kind lady tells otosan placing Anya in front of us. I then crouch down to her level and lightly punch the top of her head.

" baka you don't just walk away from us like that it's dangerous " I tell her with a small pout on my face.

" ok " she says before grabbing otosan's hand.  As we were all walking in peace Anya just let's go of his and runs over to hide under a cafe sign but not before looking around.

" otosan what is she doing" I deadpanned.

"What are you doing " otosan asks anya.

" Hiding " she says holding the sides of her head. she looks at otosan in shock then gets herself from under the sign and says

" I love peanuts " she tells him.

" and i hate carrots " she finishes.

"oh and onee-chan loves blueberries " she adds

 " Uh huh " otosan says sounding tired of this.

"But I really like the crispy bacon  from bakenries " she says pointing to the to the bakery.

" I didn't know that bakeries sell bacon " I say scratching the back of my head.

" that's because they don't and it's pronounced bakery " otosan tells us. Anya blushes I bit in embarrassment . We then walk pass a poster stand that has Super!super!! AI-Chan and spy wars.

Anya picks up a spy wars poster and tries to pay for it with ten-pent coin and otosan points it out to her.

" That costs one dalc. You can't buy it with a ten-pent coin" he tells her as he gives the worker the right amount of money.

" ummm O-otosan can I get that poster " I point to the poster of AI-Chan  from super!super!! AI-Chan season 2.

" sure, go get it " otosan agree's I say thank you and get it the poster and up give it to the man at the cashier and otosan gave me the money to pay for it. Then out of no were Anya starts crying.

" pwease don't get rid of me" Anya cries. and I flinch in surprise .

"hai?" I ask in confusion.

"what's gotten into you " otosan asks anya people around us began taking about how bad of a parent he is.

"pwease I'm a good bargain " she continues to cry out. otosan cover his face in what I think is embarrassment.

" I'll buy you some peanuts, just stop crying " he tells her and that immediately makes her stop crying .

" peanuts! " Anya shouts in joy.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟐𝟓:𝟎𝟎 𝗣.𝗠 - 2:00 p.m

As we are walking out if the grocery store Anya tells otosan  that she's tired 

" I can walk anymore" Anya muttered to him. he picks her up and not even 5 minutes later she falls asleep in his arms ..kawaii.

" otosan?" I ask

" yes (y/n) what is the matter " he asks

"  why did you adopt me..... I know it's expensive to take care of two little girls and I know I'm going to be a burden " I ask him biting my lip. otosan I widen In surprise .