𝙾𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚁𝙳- 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝚄𝙽!!!!

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟗: 𝟑𝟖 𝗔.𝗠- 9:38 a.m 

" do y'all have any idea where they might have run off to?" draken-kun asked us.

" nope" I replied popping the "p".

" no, not really" Takemichi answered sheepishly .

" hey (n/n)- Chan? why are you looking for them anyways?" chibi-chin asked me while walking beside me.

" Well, the tour was boring , and I wanted to go adventuring  and this was a great excuse ,so" I laughed out , chibi-chin nodded his head. All of were chatting walking around the halls looking for baji and June  until I heard a familiar voice. An ugly voice that made me scrunge my face in disgust . I peek my head around the corner to see Mr. sexist- I mean Mr. swan.

" Oi, what are you staring at?" I heard Takemichi ask looking around the corner also.

" oh? Mr.swan?" he asked looking at me then back at him.

" why are you looking that him like you wanna kill him?" draken-kun asked resting his chin on my head. I look up at him before  blowing raspberry , then glaring back at the old man.

" That sad excuse of a man made my little sister cry and was being sexist to my mom , with the whole  ' woman are only good  for making food pleasuring men's type thing" I tell them.

" oh yeah, I heard rumors about that nasty old fuck " chibi-chin sneered I nod my head in agreement with what he said before looking at the Mr.swan , something's different about him hmmmm . I squint at his head my eyes locking in with his full head of hair???????? ha? is that a wig on way .

" hehehe no way" I mutter covering my mouth.

"  what happened (y/n)?" Takemichi asked me.

" He's...... wearing .......a....a...wig" I say holding in my laughs letting out a few snorts.

" No fuck'n way " draken says , I look up at him to see him squinting at him before  he breaks out into a few chuckles .

" it looks like it could fall off any day ..... or minutes ... no maybe seconds" Takemichi mutters in a  shocking tone. And that was the last straw... I started laughing and snorting like crazy. Chibi-chin looks at me covering his mouth tears of laughter coming out the corner of his eyes.

" (n/n)-chan, you laugh is so funny~" Mikey laughed out. All of us were giggling like little high school girls except draken , who looking like he dying trying to hold in his laughs - failing horribly .

" Oi , who goes there?" we all stop laughing and looked at each other . Chibi-Chan does the 'shhhh' motion with his hand.

" Hey! do think I can't hear you?!" Mr.swan yelled rushing to us. As soon as Mr.swan turns the corner , I , panicked grab is wig -I repeat - GRAB HIS WIG and pulls it over his eyes so he doesn't recognize us.

" OH LORD-" I say covering my mouth letting out a snort.

" FUCKING RUN!!!" Takemichi yells ushering us to run. We all began to run down the hall laughing like crazy as Mr.Swan yelled after us. 

----------------------------------------------------------

After we ran for like 15 minutes sure that we lost them take a minute to rest. Takemichi was on his knee's and hands while Chibi-Chan was leaning on draken-kun as I was leaning my back on the wall with my arms resting on my knee's out of breath.

" I will be in so much trouble if otosan finds out "I say gasping for air. I tilt my head back.

" I now ...understand.....why...ju..ne hates.. running.." I add laughing airily. When we all got our breathing even we heard people talking , I look to my right to see the group that Takemichi  and I were in. and I notice June and baji in the group.

" Hey michi-chin" I say grabbing the sleeve of his shirt he looks at me raising one of his brows.

" I found baji and June" I say pointing to the group. I look back at him to see his soul leave his body.

" All......of this was for....NOTHING!!" he cries. I lightly hit his head.

" No it was not, I made some new friends" I say looking up to draken-kun and chibi-chin giving them a thumbs up. I slowly get up with the help of draken.

" thanks guys , that was really fun . maybe we can do it again a- well minus the running ....... I hate running " I say giving my hand to michi-chin , helping him to get up.

" Well , Takemichi and I have to get back to our group.. bye" i shout to them as I pull Takemichi with me.

" Bye-bye!!" Mikey shouts back.

" C'ya later" draken says. After we said later  to them we walked back to our group. 

" oh , hey (y/n), where we you?" June asked me .

" running for my life " I tell her holding her arm, tears pouring our my eyes.

"  awwwe " June says patting (y/n)'s head. I lean my head down on June's shoulder .

" And that is the end of the tour, now follow me children" the lady says showing us back to the all were our parents were waiting for us .

" later June " I say waving bye to her.

~𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀~

we all sat at the table in silence . I look over to Otosan who looks like he was gonna pass out at any moment . I rise my eyebrow in confusion .

" W-what happened?" I ask before picking up my cup of apple juice .

" I punched a the second son in the face" Anya answers picking away the carrots on her plate. I choke on my juice some spilling from my nose .

" you what!" I laugh out wiping my nose .

" D-Did you win?!" I add wiping a year from my eye.

" I punched him in the face , because the was making fun of me" she said looking at me.

" YES!! I won, haha taught me well"  Anya cheered.

" way to go , that's my little sister!" I shout clapping my hands, and Anya smiles . I go to pick her up . Holding  Anya up like the Scene from the loin king.

" waku!waku!!" Anya giggles out .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading imma see you later beautiful and don't forget to vote .

                                                                                                                    -𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒎-𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏