𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚘𝚞!!

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟏𝟔:𝟏𝟖 𝗣.𝗠 - 4: 18 p.m

After we took the picture ,we when  listened to a man talking about politics , I would rather read about then hear this man talk about it and my legs hurt so I crouch down to Anya. And she looked uncomfortable.

" Anya are you ok ?" I asked worried she then leans on my, I pick her up and turn to otosan.

" Otosan , Anya doesn't feel well around crowds" I tell him , he takes Anya out of my arms. We finally leave and as I was walking I saw a white fluffy ball. I stop and crouch down  to look at it I put my hand towards it and it sniffs my hand I blush .....kawaii  I hold both my hands out and it hops on them.

" you're the cutest thing I've ever seen" I say pats it's head .

" do you want to come with me " I ask. And it nuzzles it's face in my hand I place them in my bag.

" it's ok you're only gonna be in here for a little sorry if it's not comfortable " I tell them I close my bag and run to okaasan but not to fast because I didn't want to hurt the fluff. We arrived at a restaurant 

" wow , this looks delicious " I say as my mouth was watering.

" Itadakimasu " I say before digging in , took a piece of my noodles and gave it to Niko , yeah I named them, As I gave to her, they bushed kawaii!. I Pat her head.

" Hey Anya , don't just pick away at the nuts" otosan tells her

" Don't eat with your hands either " he added. He then turns is head to okaasan,

" miss yor , are you , er...." but he doesn't finish his sentence placing his hands on the table.

I take Niko out my bag and place her on my lap and rub her head giving them more food.

" no worries chi chi " Anya tell otosan. I look at otosan and he looks............. frustrated.

" Either that , or I could try to back them up-" is he ok?

" Um, loid-sama , how about a change of pace?" okaasan suggests 

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟏𝟕:𝟎𝟗 𝗣.𝗠 - 5:09 p.m

Wow the view is so

" saikou" I mumble as my hair flows with the breeze ( but if you don't have long hair you can just hold your hat so it won't fly off). I look down to see Niko enjoying  the wind. I sway my legs back and forth while sitting next to Anya.

" The people look like garbage " Anya tells us and I spit out my Juice that I didn't finish at the restaurant , some of it coming out of my noise.

" pft-  hahahahhaha " I snort out while coughing, as I'm covering my mouth.

"  Where'd you hear that?" otosan asks.

" Anime" Anya replies shortly.

" I never knew they had a park here on the outskirts of town " otosan tells okaasan.