𝙸𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟗:𝟐𝟖 𝗔.𝗠 - 9:28 a.m

"- After I did that my older brother chased me around the block all day" June said telling me why she hates running.

" So as pay back- hey (y/n) are you okay ?" she asked holding my wrist .

" I......feel..him..staring at me.." I mutter under my voice. 

" huh?" she asks looking behind me and quickly looking forward.

" he looks like he plotting your demise " she nods .

" H-hey baji if you keep staring at her I think you're gonna make a hole in the back of her head" the boy next to baji said.

" Last warning Takemichy " baji muttered .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" This is the cafeteria " the woman showed us.

" hey " someone said taping my shoulder , I look behind me to the Blondie .

" um hi! I'm hanagaki Takemichi , I just wanted to say sorry about my friend" Takemichi said scratching the back of his head.

" A-ah it's ok . I'm (y/n) forger" I nod to him. As Takemichi's talking to me I notice something, more like people caught my eyes . it's baji and June I look to my side but I don't see her.

" Takemichi ?" I ask .

" hm?" he asks

" baji left and June left the group " I say looking at their retreating figures . Takemichi stops walking ,looking around.

" aw shit chifuyu 's gonna kill me"  he mutters pulling his hair.

" Don't worry we can get them before the teacher notices " I say giving him a thumbs up.

------------------------------------------------

" I think we're lost " Takemichi says as his eyes began to water . 

" No we just ummm don't know our - yeah we're  lost " I say biting my nails. As I'm trying to think up an solution I hear someone say

" Takemichy?" I look down to see a boy with blond hair and looks like to be black eyes .huh. he then makes eye contact with me and I snap my head  above him to see a taller guy.

" what are you doing here?" the taller one asks.

" O-oh we were getting a tour of the school" Takemichi chuckles out sweating profusely . I look at him tilting my head.

" H-huh? we are? I thought we were looking for June and baj-"I don't finish my sentence before Takemichi covers my mouth. I grab his finger pushing it alot forward , he pulls his hand back in pain.

" What the hell was that for!!" he says comedic tears poring out his eyes.

" wait! what are you two doing here!" Takemichi says to the two guys . I look to the but there short one was already staring at me.

" chibi-chin" I think looking at him but his eyes widen the taller one looks at me and I hear Takemichi gasp. My eyes widen also oh Lord ,did I say that out loud  the silence was so loud that when.

"  what d'you say" the shorter one asked glaring at me.

" I didn't mean to say it out loud , but I called you chibi-chin since you'er short" I say finishing my thoughts. he walks up to me glaring at my for a moment before smiling at me.

" sano manjiro  , but you can call me Mikey " the guy now known as Mikey tells me. I look at him for five seconds before introducing myself

" hello nice to meet you Mikey , I'm (Y/N)" I respond to him.

" Again , takemichy what are you doing here?" the taller of the two asked.

" whaaaat I told you earli- " I cut him off

" our friends ditched  and if we don't find the all of us are dead so,have you see a girl with pink hair, two pony tales about this tall-with a guy that has a resting mad face long black hair and he looks like he would set a car on fire just because he's bored " I describe.

Definitely baji the two blonds thought.

" No but we can help you " the taller one said. he the looked down to me

" I'm ryuguji Ken but Draken's fine" he nods to me

" pleasure to meet you I'm (y/n) , thank you for the help " a tell him with a close eyed smile. I'm gonna be in so much trouble.

Thank you for reading and imma see you later beautiful don't forget to vote

                                                                                                               -𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒎-𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏