𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎?

After another day of school Anya and I finally return home. I sigh taking off my shoes.

" Anya and nii-chan 's home" Anya anounces 

" Welcome home Anya and (y/n)" okaasan greets us as I drag my bag full of more love letters before yawning .

" chichi! I got some big news for you!" Anya exclaims to otosan.

" What?" otosan asks Anya as he cuts up a onion .  As I walk to my room but not before washing my hands . After I wash my hands I walked into the living room to get my pencils.

"So whats the event you'll be competing in?" okaasan asked anya

" Dodge ball" Anya responds.

" what about you (y/n) " otosan asked me.

" oh, for me it's volleyball" I respond briefly .

" hm" otosan nods.

" dodge ball....Its the game where you hit the opponent with a ball and bury them right?" okaasan says with her pointing finger resting on her chin I squint at her tilting my head.

" What type of dodge ball games have you  watched?" I ask okaasan.

" Oh and volleyball is the game were you aim the ball at their weak spots from over the net correct?" she adds .

" No" otosan and I say in allusion .

"Haha, teach me your killer moves!" Anya asks punching the air

" Okay, I'll teach you my killer one-way technique! " okaasan agrees to Anya's preposal  . Anya looks okaasan with eyes shining.

" Are you good at sports too, yor" otosan asks okaasan.

" Oh , no. I've only played catch with my little brother in the past" okaasan responds looking to  the side..

"leave it to me, Anya!" okaasan tells anya.

" We'll catch a star with the killer moves" okaasan adds.

" Anya will get a star with dodge ball!" Anya says enthusiastically .

"star catching Anya will do her best!" Anya added  clapping her hands happily .

" Star catching super Anya!" Anya chanted as I smiled at her.

~time skip~

After finishing my homework I change into my (f/c) shirt with my black shorts  and leave the room . Going to the storage were I remember seeing a volleyball when we moved in. I then get ready to leave the house.

"- muscle training" I hear okaasan speak. I look in the direction of okaasan's voice to see her helping Anya with pull ups an otosan watches Anya.

" one-" okaasan counts.

" Okaasan, Otosan I'm going to the park to train" I tell them. Otosan the takes his attention off of Anya to look at me.

" okay stay safe" he smiles at me.

" yes darling, good luck " she cheers me on letting go of Anya's legs pumping her arms up.

" ouch " Anya gives in.

" G-good luck nii-chan " Anya gives me a thumbs up.

~ At the park~

"okay" I say aloud bouncing the ball a few times as I walk to the side of the park were I saw the volleyball net.  I thought it would be vacant but that was far from the truth.  I saw a awfully familiar head of orange hair.

" Oh it's the blue haired  boy from the-" I think aloud before being cut off.

" OOooooH it's you-all from the store!!" I hear a voice yell. I look in the direction of it and I see the boy with orange hair.

"O-oh" I squint a little at his loud voice.

" What are you doing here?!" the orange hairs boy asked.

" she's obviously  here to practice volleyball you baka " A tall boy with blond hair and glasses told  the orange haired boy , joining in the conversation . I stare at the tall boy for a second before smiling.

" hai, I am here to practice , if it isn't much if a hassle can you teach me?" I ask  the three boys.

"no-"

" yes!!!! I can teach you a few things" the shorter of the two responded .

" Ah- Arigatou gozaimasu" I say slightly bowing.

" what's going on over here?" I hear a voice ask. I lift my head to an older man with blond hair ask.

" apparently you have another student" the tall blond from earlier  tells him.  The older man's widen.

" sense when?" he asked placing his hands on his hips.

" Konnichiwa " I say bowing to him.

" ACK- were did she come from?!" the man shouted in surprise .

" She's been here the whole time coach " the boy with blue hair finally speaks up.

" haha, sorry.. what's your name ?" coach asked me.

" My name is (y/n)" I tell him giving him my biggest smile.

" Well my name's Keishin Ukai , but you can call me  Ukai sensei . since you are my new student " he smiles at me.

" Arigatou gozaimasu" I say smiling.

" Oh I didn't introduce myself yet right?" the boy with orange hair asked me . I nodded my head.

"hai" I respond.

" I'm Shouyo Hinata" The boy known as Hinata tells me.

" The tall grumpy one is kei Tsukishima " Hinata introduces the tall boy.

"I don't need your help introducing myself " Tsukishima voices.( imma just say kei when instead of Tsukishima  unless (y/n) says his name because that's too much work for me Ok ok).

" I'm Tobio Kageyama" he tells me.

" Ok , Hinata-san, tsukishima-san, and kageyama-san" I recite their names to them so I wouldn't forget. I smile. 

" ok then let's get started , oi were are the other boys?" Ukai sensei asked the others.

" AAaaa tanaka!!" I hear yelling.

" hahahahaha-" the boy stopped laughing after he saw me

" oi, why did you stop running.. you gave up?" the other asked.

" k-Kawaii" the boy who I think name is Tanaka  stuttered as I fixed my glasses.

" what are you on about weirdo?" the shorter one asked before looking at me. I stepped back feeling uncomfortable with the two boys staring at me, I let out a awkward laugh.

" konbanwa" I greet the two new faces.

" Do you have a boyfriend?" the boy with black and blond hair asked me.