𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟏𝟗:𝟏𝟗 𝗔.𝗠 - 10:19 a.m 

I wake up to a shooting pain in my stomach I open my eyes excepting to see anya but....... I don't. I move the blanket off me and  reached on my night stand I placed my (f/c) glasses on. I look down between my legs to see blood everywhere D-Did I get stabbed . I lift my shirt , no stab wound .  That must mean one thing and one thing only...... I just got my period. As I about to get off my bed Anya bursts open my room door.

" chi chi said to get ready for- she looks at me ,then my bed seeing the blood stain, looking back at me. she stares at my for 3 seconds before yell for the world to hear.

" AAAAAAAaaAAAA CHI CHI ONEE-CHAN'S BLEEDING HELLLLP" running into the living room.

" (Y/N)!! ARE YOU OK " otosan asks busting the door open even wider .I jump back lightly. Otosan looks at me seeing the blood on my pants then looks to my bed. I can see the gears turning in otosan's head untill it clicked. Anya was behind otosan's leg CRYING???

" I-is onee-chan ok chi chi ?" Anya asks.

" hai what with all the Commotion? " I hear Franky ask. MY face flushed in embarrassment .

" O-otosan!! get out!!! " I yell at him throwing my pillows and him then my book.... And he falls back.

"pwabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa noooo , chi chili " Anya cries to him as I quickly close my door.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲:𝟐𝟎:𝟎𝟎 𝗔.𝗠 - 11:00 a.m

" G- gomen otosan " I mutter to him , tears in my eyes. Lifting my glasses to wipe my tears.

"it is fine , here drink this" otosan gives me some tea.

" arigato gozaimasu " I say taking a sip of my red raspberry leaf tea.

" (Y/N), Anya and I are going shopping for clothes " otosan told me placing some cookies next to me. Otosan is the most best cook/Baker in the whole world.

" do you want to stay home ?" he asked me.

" N-no I wanna go " I tell otosan giving him my widest smile .

" I see , go get ready " otosan tells my while ruffling my hair .

" hehehe , ok " I giggled.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲:𝟐𝟎:𝟑𝟎 𝗔.𝗠 - 11:30 a.m

we just arrived at the clothing store I was standing next to otosan while the lady was going to take Anya's measurements .

" I'm being sold off somewhere" Anya told otosan.

"You won't be if you behave" otosan tells anya.

" honestly , where does she learn how to talk like that " otosan asks while leaning in the counter. I copy the same motions otosan did.

"  I honestly don't know , maybe it's because of all the things you allow her to watch " I tell him fixing my glasses.

" I see " he chuckles out.

" why don't you go look you the outfits and when the lady gets your measurements you can get it " otosan told me.

" yay, thanks otosan " I say running to look at some until one of the catch my eyes on the rack near the back.

" Saikou " I mumbled looking at the dress in my hand. I run to the front to see otosan talking to a pretty stranger.

" otosan ? who is she , she's pretty " I ask him I looking at the woman's face grows red with blush.

" chi chi !!! do you know how long I am" Anya ran asking otosan.

" eh , who's that? " Anya asked.

"  pretty woman " I look at the lady.

" sweetie ,I'm ready to take your measurements  " the lady from the back told me.

" OK! later otosan!! pretty lady " I tell them before running to the back.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟐𝟓: 𝟐𝟒 𝗣.𝗠 - 2:24 p.m 

After I got my measurements we went to a drug store to get my toiletries. And non of us know how to get the right sizes , so otosan was asking the cashier and oh boy he looked so uncomfortable. I'm happy that otosan would to to such lengths to help me.

" onee-chan , chi chi has a date " Anya tells me 

" hai!!! was it with the pretty lady " I whisper the last part.

" ahm , ahm " she nods her head.

" come one girls let's go! " otosan tells us grabbing the bags from the counter.

" coming" I shout back , I grab Anya's hand and I walk  to otosan .  After we left the drug store we went to DLid the grocery store open until 21 at night .

" I got both of you a sitter for saturday , so make your y'all behave ." otosan told us while pushing the cart while I was standing on the front of it. with Anya running in front of us.

" Stock up on them peanuts "  anya tells otosan.

" yeah, yeah " otosan replied .

" otosan can we get some blueberries " I ask swaying back and forth. 

" yeah, sure " otosan agreed.

" arigato gozaimasu !!! " I tell him. We then walked up to the cashier and........... he looks familiar ......

" Ten Pents is you change , ribbit " the cashier tells otosan. I feel Anya squeezed my leg I looked to see her raising her arms up signaling to pick her up . Giving her a piggyback ride.

" thanks ribbit" the cashier told otosan as we were leaving.

" otosan , that man is weird " I mumbled to him.

" I see " otosan responded .

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟐𝟏: 𝟎𝟐 𝗔.𝗠 - 12:02 a.m - 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆

" hey onee-chan " Anya whispered to me through the cracks of my door

" what " I whispered back.

" can you sing me your lullaby " I asked hugging director chimera 

" ok, come here " I opening my arms to Anya . She runs into my arms. I hold her tightly I wonder how otosan doing .I think as I begin to hum Anya to sleep.

Thank you for reading imma see you later beautiful , don't forget to vote.

                                                                                                - 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒎-𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏

𝑷.𝑺 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉 

𝑷.𝑷.𝑺 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒂𝒚