𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚢!!!!! ( 1\2)

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 : 𝟗: 𝟐𝟖 𝗔.𝗠 - 9: 28 a.m

~𝗔𝗻𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩~ 

Today I am waking up extra early because today is Nee-chan's birthday . Even though Nee-chan said she doesn't want anything for her birthday - I knew she was lying- well she didn't say she wanted nothing . Nee-chan said if she would want to get anything for her day would me a homemade cake. And that's what I'm gonna do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟏 𝗔.𝗠 - 10: 01

~(𝘆/𝗻)'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩~

I wake up to lots of noise in the kitchen I raise my eyes in suspicion otosan said he wasn't gonna be back until 12 when he left at 5 earlier . I put my pants back on ( I take my pants off before i sleep , am I the only one?) give Niko a small peck on his head before leaving my room.

" Oi! what's going on?" I ask aloud so they can hear me. I hear running and I see Anya rush to grab my leg.

" you're not allowed in the kitchen" she whispers against my leg, I Pat her leg lightly.

" don't worry I won't tell otosan  " I say and she looks up at me. Oh Lord did she and okaasan destroy the kitchen , isn't okaasan banned oh no what if the burned the kitchen, but wait I don't smell anything... maybe they-

" Okaasan and Anya did not mess the kitchen!" Anya tells me. wait I said that out loud? Anya then pushes me into my room , well tries but fails. aww

" oh no! gravity is increasing on me" I say falling but not hitting the floor since Anya was holding me up.

" AAaa no it's not" she whines out.

" it is too Anya , the same thing happened yesterday " I say falling her.

" AAaaa Nee-chan get off you crushing me " Anya giggles out as I lay on her. She pulls herself from under me , walks into the entry of my room and drags me in then slams the door but not before locking my room door.

" you can only get out if you put on outang clothes " she tells me.

" sheesh fine" I respond I go to get dressed but not before sticking one of my fingers beneath my door and grabbing her  foot. I got dressed.

after I got got dressed I was about to open the door but Anya swung it open , I flinch away from the door.

" A-Ah Shi- I mean oh Lord" I say catching myself before I let that word slip out my mouth . Anya looks at me for a minute .

" ne, Nee-chan , you look beautiful!" she told me I feel my face heat up from the complement .

" A-Ah arigato " I tell her she grabs my hand and pulls me outside the apartment after I put on my shoes.

" wait why am I leaving the house?" I ask her but I look up to see okaasan.

" Your otosan said to get some food but since I'm busy cleaning the house can you do it for me?" okaasan asks.

" O-okay ?" I say and she gives me money and a list.

" okay sweety stay safe !" okaasan tells me .

" see you later Nee-chan " Anya waves before slamming the door in my face. what's up with her slamming doors on me and what are they up to.

-------------------------------------------

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎 𝗔.𝗠- 10:30

I enter the store , grabbing the shopping cart pushing in around I finally look at the shopping list. wait don't we have all of this at the apartment already . whatever it's not my money I think while pushing the cart to aisle 8 . looking for the best brand of sea lettuce . Turning to the right I see someone trying to get something from a higher shelf so I take in apron myself  to them.