𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 + 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎

hehehehehe heyyyy................ how y'all doing. Sorry for not posting for a while, I literally just left Wattpad like how Cory left YouTube . On a serious note I just had a little writers block but now I'm better then ever so hopefully I can go back to uploading dailyyyy?? I'm not gonna try and jinx it.

While I was reading the comments alot of you was asking who botan was ,but he's just an oc ,  and one of the comments said he's just baji with two different eye colors and they would be correct butttt since I know added baji in imma change my BB botan's look.

𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐬         𝐀𝐠𝐞 : 14    𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬: 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞

botan is the third oldest out of his four sibling all of which are his brothers. His family owns persephona renovations, a big company that buys shops and we'll renovates them and resells them.  I basically got his personality from Denki kaminari  from MHA and usui takumi from maid sama. and if you don't like his personality then get a stool and get over it. ( but his skin is a little darker)

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐞   𝐀𝐠𝐞: 14  𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬: 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫!𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫!! 𝐀𝐈- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 + 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚

June abalagale is an only child , She has two dogs named liv and Maddie. her mom is an famous model and her dad is a well known volleyball player and June is an excellent Baker . When she's older her dream is to open a bakery in France . Her personality was inspired a little by mina from MHA and mitsuri kanroji from demon slayer.

And don't worry a new chapter is coming out soon so don't worry my beautiful bastards.

                  shim-chan