𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟗: 𝟐𝟏 𝗔.𝗠 - 9:21 a.m

" And... 99.5" Miss Takeuchi  measures Anya , as I lean on the wall reading my manga I look over to her.

" I'm two millimeters bigger than last time!" Anya tells Otosan.

" I'm sure it's just an error " Otosan responds. Miss Takeuchi waves me over to my measurements.

" You never know. kids grow up so quickly" Miss Takeuchi says taking my measurements 

" Indeed" Okaasan agrees.

" 182.3" She tells me.

" well, With that in mind , we should probably have their uniforms made a little bigger " Otosan deduced.

" But it was quite the shock to hear that you were married so suddenly , yor" Miss Takeuchi converses with Okaasan.

" You should have told me the last time you were here!" she added .

"I'm , er, sorry about the other day" Okaasan apologized to Miss takeuchi.

" And to think that your lovely daughters are going to the prestigious Eden college" Miss Takeuchi.

" OYA? college?! but I'm in junior high" I say confused . They laugh at me except for Anya.

" congratulations girls " Miss Takeuchi says to Anya and I .

" fank you very much " Anya says to Miss Takeuchi as she measures her. Miss Takeuchi then looks at Otosan.

" Are you  an Eden college-" I stop listening to them and continue to read Kamisama kiss volume 2 .

"- that 𝙆𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 of commuter kids are on the rise" I stop my reading , snapping my head to Miss takeuchi.

" Huh?!" I question .

" It's not surprising , considering most of the kids that attend Eden College are rich" Miss Takeuchi tells us leaning her face on the palm of her hand. I slowly turn my head Otosan.

" Miss Takeuchi , I don't feel so good" I says tears in my eyes.( if you know, you know)

"I don't wanna go to school anymore" Anya says scared out of her wits.

" oh , I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you two" Miss Takeuchi tells us.

" ITS TOO LATE FOR THAT!!!" I yell pulling me hair.

" Don't worry. There are plenty of fun things about it, too" Miss Takeuchi adds finishing  Anya's measurements.

" okay , all done with you measurements , (y/n) come here" Miss Takeuchi calls me over to finish talking my measurements. After she took my measurements I stood next to Anya reading as she squeezes my hands so tight I can barely feel them anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we leave the store anya holds Otosan's leg while looking around . We slow down our pace.

" What's the matter? " Otosan asks Anya.

" I am in the fear that I will be kidnapped " Anya tells him.

" Again" I add

" Huh?!"

" oh , I see. You sure didn't waste any time " Otosan told Anya.

" Yor, is it alright if we eat out today?" Otosan asks okaasan.

" Yes, of course" she responds.

" Are there kidnappers at the restaurant ?" Anya asks.