Act two of exploding songs

Sophia was walking with Benjamin in the park talking about Talani. Benjamin was in his human form.

Sophia: So it's from Talani all talent energy comes from. That's so cool.

Benjamin: It is. There's music, song, dance, magic. And much more.

Sophia: And you're a fairy from there that can turn human. But when you're turn back you can't turned to a human on 12 hours.

Benjamin: Exactly. And I turn back to normal again when I want to or if I don't concentrate. Like when you pulled me away.

Sophia: Sorry about that.

Benjamin: It's okay. Anyway, you didn't seem so surprised when I mentioned Pretty cure. Why's that?

Sophia: When I was younger I lived in another town. Greenville. There was Pretty cures too. They saved the whole town. And from that day I've dreamed about being one.

Benjamin: Wow. That's a story. I was sent by the king of Talani to find Pretty cures.

Sophia: He must trust you alot.

Benjamin: Yeah. He's my uncle.

Sophia: What? Wow. Do you have cousins?

Benjamin: Two. They can also turn human if they want. But I haven't seen them in a long time.

Sophia put a hand in his shoulder.

Sophia: Well I think you will see them someday.

Benjamin: I hope so.

They both continued talking. Meanwhile was Maximum talking to the Matare gang's big leader.

Leader: Maximum. What is this I've heard about you losing against a girl?

Maximum: Big leader. She was not a normal girl. She was a Pretty cure. And that bear was with her.

Leader: I see. Then I suggest that you do better.

Maximum: Will don't big leader.

Maximum then teleported away. While Sophia and Benjamin they saw someone sing on a little stage.

Sophia: Let's check it out.

Benjamin: Ok.

They stood and listened. Benjamin saw how Sophia danced and tripped. He caught her.

Sophia: Thank you. I'm so clumsy.

Benjamin: And you wanna be a Popstar?

Sophia: Yeah it's been my dream since I was a little kid. I would always watch on TV all the different groups and popstars. When I watched I felt like I was in harmony. And now when I sing and dance I'm not clumsy at all.

Benjamin: Yeah that's good. Singing is the best way to feel free and confident. Kinda like when I'm playing guitar. I feel so free.

Sophia smiled and the songer stopped singing. The crowd applaud.

Singer: Thank you. The next song I have written myself. Hope you like it.

When she was done singing was the crowd applauding and showed how much they loved the song.

Sophia: Maybe I should write my own song for the show. If I get in.

Benjamin: When do you know that you're in?

Sophia: In s few days. I really hope I get in.

Benjamin: Me too.

Maximum was watching the singer and smiled as she started to singing. He pulled out a dark charm and held it in the air.

Maximum: Time to turn the spotlight off. Matare mataro!

The singer's energy went inside the charm. This made so her song voice sounded bad, making everyone gasp.

Singer: My song voice.

Sophia and Benjamin looked at each other and then they saw Maximum. Benjamin turned into his normal form and jumped into Sophia's purse as the range after him. They then stopped.

Maximum: Good to see you again.

Sophia: Give back the energy you stole.

Maximum: Allright then. Act two then.

He then throwed the charm into the air.

Maximum: Take stage! Matar!

A light appered from the charm and from it came a monster that looked like a microphone. With the charm around it's neck.

Matar: Matar!

Maximum: Matar. Give them some sweet song.

Matar: MaTAr! mAAAaaaTAaaaaaaaar!

Sophia and Benjamin held their ears as Matar continued to sing a horrible song.

Benjamin: Sophia transform-min.

Sophia nodded.

The heart charm glew and Sophia grabbed it. She held it up and her hair was let down as her clothes was replaced by light.

Sophia: Pretty cure. Showtime!

The charm exploded into music notes and they flew onto Sophia. Making gloves appere, then the shirt and skirt, the shoes came next. Then the notes flew onto her head, making her hair grow longer and turn blond. She also got a tiara with hearts on. The charm was put in the bracelett. She then landed on a stage where pink light appered.

Popstar: Entertains people with my poping song. Cure Popstar!

Matar: mAAAaaaTAaaaaaaaar!

Popstar held her ears.

Popstar: I can't stand this music.

Benjamin: Call upon your headset-min.

Popstar took the charm and it transformed into a headset that was pink with hearts. She then didn't have any problem with the song. She kicked the Matar hard so it couldn't do a sound.

Maximum: No!

Benjamin: Now's your chance-min.

The headset turned into a microphone and Sophia took it.

Popstar sang a clear tone and the mic glew. She made a heart of notes and held her mic into the air.

Popstar: Pretty cure. Popstar explosion!

The heart flew and hit the Matar making it crack. Popstar the bowed as if she was on stage.

Popstar: Thank you.

The Matar disappeared and the energy flew back into the singer, making her sing good again.

Maximum: See you next time. Pretty cure.

He teleported away and Sophia transformed back. She and Benjamin then went home.

Sophia: That Matar was really hurting my ears.

Benjamin: Mine too-min.

They then heard a knock on the bedroom door. Benjamin quickly layed down as a toy when the door opened and Sophia's mom walked in.

Mom: Sophia. Who where you talking to?

Sophia: I was practicing my thank you for the audience.

Her mom laughed.

Mom: Okay.

She then saw Benjamin.

Mom: Where did you get that teddy bear?

Sophia: A classmate gave it to me.

Her mom then picked up Benjamin and smiled before putting him down.

Mom: It's cute. Anyway it's time for dinner.

Sophia: Ok.

They walked down to eat dinner. And Benjamin was happy that Sophia's mom didn't question anything.