King's visit

Luna and Celestia was cleaning up their apartment when suddenly a big light appeared. When it disappeared they saw a letter on the floor.

Luna: Wonder who it's from.

Celestia picked it up and started to read.

My dear daughters.

I'm coming over to visit you and Benjamin. And also to meet the chosen pretty cures. See you soon my dear daughters.

From your father. King Adam.

The sisters looked at eachother and smiled. They quickly called everyone that soon arrived. Benjamin and Billy was in fairy form.

Sophia: It's gonna be so showtastic to meet your dad.

Benjamin: It's been so long-min.

Billy: Way to long for me-ly.

Lisa: Hope he likes us.

Luna: Our father likes everyone.

Celestia: Yep he's a big hugger too. Or little hugger for humans.

Everyone giggled.

Sophia: So he wants to meet the pretty cures. Wow he must be really happy that you're are part of it.

Luna and Celestia looked at eachother a little worried.

Hannah: What is it?

Luna: Dad don't know we're pretty cures.

Lisa: He doesn't? Why?

Celestia: We don't know how he'll react. Ever since we've been young he's been overprotective.

Luna: So us as pretty cures. He's gonna freak out.

Sophia walked up to the sisters and hugged them.

Sophia: Don't worry. He'll be proud of you. I know it. As true as my name is- aahhh.

She tripped and fell. The others laughed and she joined in. Luna and Celestia felt better.

Meanwhile was Esmeralda visiting Maximum in the prison.

Maximum: What do you want?

Esmeralda: You have something special I need to get rid of the pretty cure for good.

Maximum: I have actually no idea what you're talking about.

Esmeralda smiled and pulled up a dark charm. Maximum backed against a wall.

Maximum: Don't you dare. It's the only thing that makes me exist.

Esmeralda: To bad. Bye bye Maximum. Matare mataro!

Energy started to get taken away from Maximum and he faided away while screaming. Then all energy and Maximum was gone. Esmeralda smiled at the dark charm. The energy flew inside of her.

Esmeralda: Thank you dear Maximum.

She laughed and walked away. The group waited on king Adam.

Sophia: So when is he coming again?

Luna: It didn't say.

Celestia took up the letter.

Celestia: Maybe it's hidden somewhere.

Just then the letter glew and everyone gasped. From the light came a green fox fairy with a necklace and crown.

 From the light came a green fox fairy with a necklace and crown