Child's play and some extra help

Luna and Celestia was in their own little apartment they've been living in seince they arrived. They where looking at some spell books when suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

Luna: Wonder who it can be.

She walked to the door and opened it. Just as she opened it fell Sophia inside. Luna then looked up to see Lisa, Hannah and her cousins in human form. Sophia stood and smiled.

Sophia: Hey girl!

Luna: Hey. What are you doing here?

Lisa: We just wanned to see where you lived.

Hannah: It would be fun to see.

Benjamin: If that's okay with you.

Billy: We can go again if you want.

Celestia ran towards them.

Celestia: No no. It'll be fun. Come in.

Luna: Yeah. It's good to have friends over.

They all walked in and was stunned by how it looked.

Sophia: It's so showtastic.

She reached for a spell book but Luna stopped her.

Luna: Yeah. But don't touch the books. We don't want you to disappear into the past. Again.

Sophia giggled and backed away.

Hannah: Wow it's so many beautiful things. I can't believe that they're all magical.

Celestia: That's right.

Lisa walked around and accidentally knocked over a bottle with some liquid. Blue smoke appeared and everybody coughed. When the smoke was gone noticed everyone that they weren't completely normal. They all got turned to kids.

Lisa: I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!

Luna: Don't worry. The effect disappears at after a while.

Celestia: Yeah. Plus this is fun. Being kids again is so cool.

Sophia: Just think about all fun we can ha- aahh.

She tripped on the empty bottle. Celestia helped her up. They all then ran outside to have fun. Sophia was the last one out and didn't notice that she accidentally knocked over a book that glew.

The kids walked to the park to have fun.

Billy: This is so cool.

Benjamin: I couldn't agree more.

They all then heard a bell and saw an ice cream stand. Their eyes sparkled and they quickly ran up to the stand.

Woman: What would you like kids?

Sophia: I take strawberry please.

Lisa: Chocolate.

Luna and Celestia: Mint chocolate please.

Hannah: Hazelnut please.

Benjamin: I take salted caramel.

Billy: And I take cookie dough.

The woman nodded and prepared the ice cream. She did fabulous cones for them and gave them when they where done. Everyone gasped in surprise over how good it looked.

Sophia: They're so beautiful.

Woman: Thank you. It's my special talent. No one can make an ice cream cone look as good as me.

The group thanked and walked to eat. Esmeralda saw the woman and smiled.

She pulled out a dark charm and held it in the air.