A brother's guilt

The cures and the two brothers was in the park and sat by the pond talking. Benjamin, Luna and Celestia was in their human forms but Billy wasn't. Thanks to his energy being stolen, he'd lost the energy to turn human. So he was in his fairy form.

Sophia: This is really a lovely day.

Lisa: I say. Perfect to relax from training.

Luna: Yep. Nothing beats a sunny day like this.

Celestia: Magical I say.

They all nodded and Benjamin noticed that Billy was looking away.

Benjamin: Are you okay Billy?

Billy: I'm okay-ly. Just thinking about what I did-ly.

Benjamin: Don't worry about it. The most important thing is that you're back with your family.

Billy: I know-ly. But still-ly.

Benjamin hugged his little brother. Billy felt a little better, but was still feeling guilt for what he did. Sophia then stood up with a big smile.

Sophia: Why don't we play hide and seek?

Lisa: Isn't it a kids game?

Sophia: You're never to old for hide and seek.

Luna: Sounds fun.

Celestia: I'm in.

Benjamin: Me too. How about you Billy?

Billy: Sure-ly.

Lisa: Ok I'm in.

Sophia: Now-

All but Sophia: Not it!

Sophia hanged her head.

Sophia: Ok. One, two, three..

She started counting and the others ran off. Billy ran of on his own. He did this so he could go far away from the others so they couldn't see him ever again. Guilt was still inside of himself and he couldn't forgive himself. So he ran as far away as possible, until he came across a backpack. He thought about it and crawled inside.

Sophia had finished counting and started looking. She found Lisa first, then Benjamin and lastly she found Luna and Celestia.

Sophia: Ok only Billy left. Wonder where he is.

Lisa: Let's go look so he doesn't get lost.

They all started looking for him. Meanwhile was a fifteen year old boy walking up to his backpack after football practice and opened it. Billy quickly layed still. The boy saw him and picked him up.

Boy: Where did you come from? Are you lost?

He held Billy with both hands and then smiled.

Boy: You're actually cute. I take you home and have you intill your owners is found. They're probably worried about you. Like I was when my little brother ran away. He was feeling so much guilt after accidentally destroying my new shoes. But I forgave him and he learned that even if he did something bad. He was still loved by me. So let's go home.

He then gave Billy a big hug and put him inside the backpack. Billy smiled a little. The boy stood up and started to walk while doing tricks with his ball. Maximum saw him and smiled.

He pulled out a dark charm and held it in the air.

Maximum: Time to turn the spotlight off. Matare mataro!

The boy's energy went inside the charm. This made so he couldn't control the ball anymore.

Boy: What the?