The missing lucky shoes

It was a school day and Lisa and Sophia was walking to school. Benjamin was with them in Sophia's backpack. Today they where gonna train for the talent show, and they knew that they couldn't mess up.

Sophia: Ok. Now it's real. We're gonna train. Hope it goes well.

Lisa: Me too. And I hope Maximum doesn't interrupt.

Benjamin poked his head out of the backpack.

Benjamin: If he does, then you'll be there to stop him-min.

The two girls smiled and Benjamin crawled back inside.

Lisa: You're right. And I'm not nervous about the training. I have my secret weapon.

Sophia: You're talking about your lucky shoes?

Lisa took them out of her backpack. They where blue with stars on. And they had beautiful bows.

Lisa: Yes I am. I've always danced in them. It's like they give me my talent. But they're just giving me confident.

Sophia: So showtastic. I could really use something as my lucky charm. Then maybe my clumsiness could-

Kids then ran past the girls and made them fall to the ground. Lisa lost grip on her shoes and they flew away. When the kids where gone where the girls dizzy.

Sophia: Where did those kids come from?

They stood up and Lisa then noticed that she didn't have her shoes.

Lisa: Oh no! My shoes. They're gone. I must have dropped them when I fell.

Sophia: I help you look for them.

But then the bell rang meaning that they nedded to go to class.

Lisa: No.

Sophia: Don't worry. We look for them afterwards.

Lisa sighed and nodded her head. They then walked inside. But what they didn't see was that Maximum was picking up Lisa's shoes.

Maximum: This can come in handy. They're full of energy.

Inside the training studio was many students that was training on their acts. Some danced, others sang and someone even did acrobatics. Sophia's eyes glimmered when she saw them, while Lisa was still sad.

Sophia: Don't worry. We'll find them.

Lisa: I know. But they where very special to me. They made me less nervous.

Sophia thought about something and the gotta it. She looked inside her backpack and took out a little bow.

Sophia: Here. Maybe this can help.

Lisa smiled and put it in her hair. They both then started to train. Maximum looked at all people that was training and saw a boy doing tricks with a hulahoop. He smiled.

He pulled out a dark charm and held it in the air.

Maximum: Time to turn the spotlight off. Matare mataro!

The boy's energy went inside the charm. This made so he got the hulahoop in his head. Everyone around gasped. And both Sophia and Lisa saw their charms glow. They ran outside with Benjamin and saw Maximum.

Sophia: Give back the energy at ones!

Lisa: Or you got us to mess with!

Maximum: Allright. Let's get going.

He then throwed the charm into the air.

Maximum: Take stage! Matar!

A light appered from the charm and from it came a monster that looked like a hulahoop. With the charm around it's neck.

Matar: Matar!

Maximum: That's not all. Matar. Take these!

He throwed the shoes at the Matar so they got absorbed.

Lisa: My shoes.

Sophia: We get them back.

Lisa smiled at her friend.

Benjamin: Transform-min!

Sophia: Our first group transformation.

Lisa: Let's do it.

The charm started to glow and the girls grabbed them. Their clothes got replaced by light and Sophia's hair got let down.

Both: Pretty cure showtime!

The charms exploded into notes and disco lights. The girl's outfits and hair changed into their cure forms. The charms got put in the bracelets. They then landed on a stage where pink and blue light appered.

Popstar: Entertains people with my poping song. Cure Popstar!

Step: Entertains people with my chill moves. Cure Step!

Spotlights started to light up for them.

Popstar: The talent energy is stolen by an evil person.

Step: We're gonna get it back. Because the show must go on.

Both: Next on stage! Showtime Pretty cure!

Popstar: Wow that was showtastic.

Step: It was.

Maximum: Matar! Get them!

The Matar started to spin around and created a tornado that was flying right at the cures. They dogged it but The Matar then stamped at the the ground, making the tornado split into smaller once. The cures got trapped inside the tornadoes and flew around.

Maximum: Seems like you're time is up.

Benjamin: Step, use your ribbon-min.

Step nodded and summoned here ribbon.

Step: Butt what do I do now?

Popstar then saw the bow she gave too Step in her hair. It changed together with them.

Popstar: Use the bow I gave you.

Step nodded before taking the bow and putting it onto the ribbon. Then it split into two ribbons. Step smiled and used the first one to grabb the Matar and the second one to grabb a tree. She then put the ribbons together and pulled down with Popstar. This made the Matar fall onto it's face and the tornadoes stopped.

Step's ribbon changed back.

Popstar: Step now!

Step danced with the ribbon so it started to glow. She then made a diamond of ice.

Step: Pretty cure. Step ribbon blizzard!

The diamond flew at the Matar making it crack. Step then bowed as if she was on stage.

Step: Thank you.

The Matar disappeared and the energy flew back into the boy, making him able to do tricks again. Step's shoes appeared and flew to the owner.

Maximum: Nice act. But next time your spotlight will be turned off.

He teleported away ans the cures transformed back. They then continued to train and then walked home.

Lisa: Thanks for the bow Sophia. It was useful in more than one way.

Sophia: You're welcome. You can keep it.

Lisa: Thanks. I'm happy to be your best friend.

Sophia: Me too.

They hugged eachother And Benjamin smiled. He knew that the best luck is fromm your friends.