Dreams shattered by clumsiness

Sophia was making herself ready for another day of training, but her day hasn't been that good so far. She fell out of her bed, spilled her cereal over herself, got splashed by a bus and dropped her homework in a puddle. So she didn't feel so good with the training. Lisa noticed this as they both walked to the training after school with Benjamin and Billy in their arms.

Lisa: Are you okay?

Sophia: Today was my clumsiest day ever.

Lisa: Come on. It could be worst.

Benjamin: Yeah-min. It's not like you're getting seriously hurt-min.

Billy: Everybody has a bad day-ly. You just need to let it slide-ly.

Sophia stopped in her tracks and so did Lisa. Tears ran from her eyes and Lisa stood there shocked.

Sophia: My dreams of being a popstar is never gonna come true.

Lisa: Don't say that. You know they will. You're not affected by your clumsiness when you preform.

Sophia then handed Benjamin to Lisa together with her charm bracelet. Lisa and the brothers looked at her shocked.

Sophia: I'm never gonna be a popstar! One day my clumsiness will ruin things! I can't do it! And when it comes to being a pretty cure. I'm not better there, I will get someone hurt. I will no longer be a cure or a popstar!

She ran away and Lisa chased after her. Luna, Celestia and Hannah walked and saw Sophia run past them crying. Lisa came running and stopped infront of them.

Luna: Lisa. What happened?

Lisa showed them the charm bracelet and they gasped.

Lisa: She gave up on her dreams because of her clumsiness.

Celestia: That's horrible.

Hannah: What should we do?

They all stood there thinking about what you do. Meanwhile was Sophia crying in the park when she heard someone walk up to her.

???: Excuse me. Are you okay?

Sophia looked up and saw a girl with short pink hair and pink clothes.

(A/N. How the girl looks like. She will be more important in the future. Plus I started to draw a little different and added a background.)

Sophia: Who are you?

Josephine: I'm Josephine. And you?

Sophia: I'm Sophia.

Josephine: Why are you sad?

Sophia: My dreams are never gonna get true. With my clumsiness.

Josephine: Do you're giving up? Not even gonna try again?

Sophia looked at her to see her serious face.

Sophia: What's the point. My clumsiness is always gonna destroy for me.