Sneaky foxes and teddy costumes

It's been two days after Benjamin got hurt by his own brother. And he had a hard time resting. Because he would always wake up after dreaming a nightmare. Sophia and Lisa was so sorry for him. They tried everything they could to cheer him up. But they just couldn't and that made them worried.

They where walking home from school and talked about him.

Sophia: We need to cheer him up.

Lisa: I know. But how?

They thought about it and then Sophia got something thrown on her head which made her fall.

Lisa: Are you okay?

Sophia: I'm okay. Just got hit with this. Paper?

She looked at it and saw that it had a beautiful costumes on it. And they were the size of a teddy bear.

Sophia: This is perfect. We can take Benjamin to this store and he can get a new costume.

Lisa: That's a great idea. Let's do it.

They ran home and didn't notice two teddy bear sized foxes in a tree. A yellow and a purple one. The purple one was taller then the yellow.

Yellow: Are you sure this is a good idea-ce?

Purple: I'm sure-lu. Benjamin need to be cheered up-lu. I mean-lu. I would too if you turned evil-lu.

Yellow smiled and hugged purple.

Yellow: I would too-ce. But when can we show ourselves-ce?

Purple: Soon-lu. Now let's wait there for them-lu.

They flew off. Maximum and Billy was talking to their leader.

Leader: Not only didn't you finish the bear. But two mysterious figures appered!

Maximum: Big leader. It wasn't my fault. It was Billy here.

Billy: How could I know that two mysterious figures was gonna come. Atleast I didn't get so happy that I kissed my unconscious brother.

Leader: Stop! Billy. You failed on your first mission. So you'll be locked away.

Billy: What!? No big leader. Please!

But he got strucked by a lightning bolt and became unconscious. Which resulted in him turning into his fairy form.

 Which resulted in him turning into his fairy form