The cures and the Curestar lights

It was spring break and the cures, brothers and Hannah was planning on hanging out by a poetry club. Hannah was nervous because she was gonna preform.

Sophia: It's gonna go great Hannah.

Lisa: We'll be there so you have nothing to worry about.

Luna and Celestia was holding their cousins that was in their fairy forms.

Benjamin: We're here to support you-min.

Billy: One hundred procent-ly.

Hannah: Thanks guys. But I've never done anything like this before.

Luna: Me and Celestia was nervous the first time we used magic. And now we're masters at it.

Celestia: We where most nervous when preforming infront of people. But it went great. So don't worry.

Hannah smiled and Sophia jumped up in happiness.

Sophia: Exactly. We believe in yo- aahhh.

She tripped on a cat that appered out of nowhere. The others laughed at their clumsy friend. They soon arrived at the club and walked inside. Their table was at the front.

Sophia: This is so showtastic. Can't wait to hear yours Hannah.

Hannah smiled but was still nervous. Meanwhile was Esmeralda talking to the Matare gang's leader.

Leader: I've heard that you ran into the pretty cures.

Esmeralda: Yes my dear boss. But don't worry. I know away to stop them for good.

She took out a big dark charm.

Esmeralda: This one allows me to beat the pretty cures. But I haven't tried it yet.

Leader: This is why I choosed you. My dear Esmeralda.

Esmeralda smiled and bowed to the leader before teleporting away. The group had listened to many poetry and now it was Hannah's turn.

Hannah: Wish me luck.

Sophia: You can do it.

Lisa: We believe in you.

Luna: It'll go great.

Celestia: Just focus on us. And no one else.

Benjamin and Billy didn't say anything because of the people at the club. But Hannah knew that they wished her good luck. She stood on the stage and started to read. Everyone in the audience listened carefully and smiled. So did Esmeralda that had arrived.

She pulled out the big dark charm and held it in the air.

Esmeralda: Time to close the drapes. Matare mataro!

The Hannah's energy went inside the charm. This made so what her poetry came out awful. Everyone gasped at this. The cures saw that their charms glew and then saw Esmeralda. Hannah saw her too and ran out with the others.

Sophia: Give back Hannah's energy at ones!

Esmeralda: Sure. Time to try my new invention.

She kissed the charm and threw it into the air.

Esmeralda: Take stage! Matars!

A light appered from the charm and from it came five monsters that looked like papers with poetry on. And with the charm around the biggest's neck.

Matars: Matar!

Sophia: She made multiple of them.

Lisa: We can do it.