Magical cards and saving a cousin

The girl was in Sophia's room and talked. Celestia and Luna was in their fairy form and sat next to Benjamin.

Sophia: So you two are princesses. And came here to help Benjamin?

Luna: That's right-lu.

Lisa: And you can do real magic?

Celestia: One hundred procent-ce.

Sophia: That's so showtastic.

Everyone giggled.

Sophia: So do you have a limit on your magic?

Luna: Well, we can't do everything-lu. The most we can do is tricks, transformation, teleportation and even travel through time-lu.

Lisa: Travel through time? Wow that's cool.

Celestia: Yeah-ce. But that we only use if we need to-ce.

Sophia then saw the clock and panicked.

Sophia: We're gonna be late to the training.

Lisa: I forgot.

Luna: We stay with Benjamin-lu.

Celestia: Yeah, we gotta make up for lost time-ce.

Sophia: Ok see you later.

She and Lisa ran outside the room. Ofcourse Sophia tripped on the way out, but quickly stood up and started to run again. The two sisters and their cousin smiled at eachother and flew outside where they turned into their human forms.

Benjamin: So where do you wanna go first?

Celestia: I wanna go to a nice store.

Luna: Yeah let's go.

They both dragged Benjamin as he laughed. Meanwhile was Maximum watching as Billy was starting to get weaker.

Maximum: Soon you'll be a simple teddy bear. And I get to keep you.

Billy: Why are you doing this-ly. I'm on your side-ly.

Maximum: That might be true. But you failed a simple thing. Capturing your brother. But you just needed to see the cure's faces. Anyway I think it's time to say goodbye to all your energy. Bye.

Just then Billy felt how his energy disappeared inside a dark charm and he stopped moving as he fell in the cage as a simple teddy bear. He still had consciousness but he couldn't move or talk.

Maximum smiled and opened the cage before grabbing him. He laughed before planting a kiss on the teddy bear's face.

(A/N. Just wanna mention. Maximum is this sick. Even though if he knew Billy was still conscious he would still do it. But that's all he do. Anyway back to the story.)

Maximum: I know exactly how to use you for my next plan.

He took out a dark charm and looked through it, there he saw Benjamin and his cousins. That made him smile and looked at the teddy bear.

Maximum: Let's see how your family will react to you.

He kissed the bear again before he teleported away. Right now was Billy regretting what he did.

Benjamin and his cousins was walking through the park.

Celestia: This day was good.

Benjamin: Very much. I'm happy to be with you again.

Luna: We too. Only wish that Billy was here.

The other two nodded sadly. They then heard someone laugh behind them, so they turned around and saw Maximum.