🖌Recklessness

Lyra;

If the world ended right now, I would close my eyes and let it all happen with a content smile resting on my face. If the stars fell, I would lay here, right where I am, and imagine that they're shooting stars and make peace with the world I'm in, because I have finally felt alive and loved.

It was like the missing piece of a locket finally connecting with its other half. I was that missing piece and Apollo was my other half.

The Ying to my Yang. The butter to my popcorn. The peanut butter to my jelly-

You get it.

The sun seems to be against Apollo and I, because as we laid down on Apollo's bed, his eyes closed and his mind deep in the dark void of dreams, the sun managed to peek through the blinds and land on my eyes, waking me from a dream to another.

Because this still feels like a dream to me. I sat there, memorizing every crater, dip, and scar on Apollo's face, in fear that last night might have been just a dream and he'll wake up and speak to me like Lyra, his friend, not Lyra, the girl he confessed he would move Jupiter for...Or whatever romantic poetry he said. What? I can't remember because I was focusing on how hot his dress shirt looks on him.

But I do remember a few things.