Home?

Extra Characters: N/A

Theme: Fluff

Setting: Third Life

Requested By: N/A

---------------------------------------------------------

Scott woke up in a daze, the last thing he remembers was Grian's TNT plan going south and getting attacked by Ren and Martyn. He got up and dusted his pants off of any dirt and looked around at the place.

It looked like the valley he and his husband lived in.. or did live in, they don't really live there anymore as they died.

Scott let curiosity get the better of him and decided to look around the valley, the valley itself was quite beautiful, there was no raging war or the sound of yelling and TNT going off, just pretty flowers and the only sound to be heard was the rushing water and Scott's heavy breathing.

"Anyone there?" A familiar voice spoke up.

Scott knew it was Jimmy's voice.

"... Jimmy?" Scott asked the mysterious voice even though he knew it was his husbands voice.

"Scott? Is that you?!" The voice sounded excited to hear another voice.

The two kept calling each others name till they found each other.

Jimmy ran up to Scott and gave him a hug.

"Jimmy I missed you!" Scott said trying not to cry after seeing his husband again.

"I missed you too Scott!" Jimmy exclaimed with excitement.

They hugged for awhile before breaking apart the hug.

Scott finally took the time to really take in the scenery.

"This place.. it looks like what I had planned for our home!" Scott said.

"When I woke up, it was like this I don't know how, but it's amazing, and it's even better with you here! Now it truly feels like home." Jimmy said.

"Home?" Scott said looking at Jimmy.

"Home." Jimmy said matching Scott's glare.

----------
A/N: so how are we feeling about double life everyone?

Word Count: 307