"A Halloween to remember"

Before I get started, Happy Halloween :D
---------------------------------------------------------
Extra Characters : N/A

Mentioned Characters : Joel Smallishbeans, Lizzie LDShadowlady, Pixl Pixlriffs

Theme : Fluff

Setting : Season one empires smp during Halloween

Requested By : N/A
---------------------------------------------------------

Scott was walking back and forth in the living room just over stressing. What if Jimmy doesn't show up? What if he dressed up just for him to stand me up?

Scott was just mid-breakdown and he heard a knock at the door and went to answer it.

"Jimmy!" Scott exclaimed.

"Hey, Scott! Sorry if I kept you waiting for long, I was just stopping by at Pixl's, Lizzie and Joel's place real quick!" Jimmy said sheepishly.

"Oh- OH, that's okay, come in, come in." Scott said.

Jimmy walked in "Scott were you overstressing if I was going to show up-?" Jimmy glared at the elven king in front of him.

"Whattt- no I totally didn't. Hey, want to watch a movie" Scott said avoiding the question.

"Sure, sounds fun!" Jimmy said.

The elven king showed Jimmy to the couch and grabbed the remote.

"What sounds good to watch-? Scott asked as he sat next to Jimmy.

"Toy story?" Jimmy asked.

"Sure, why not, sounds fun." Scott said.

The two fell asleep holding hands halfway though the movie.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Happy Halloween everyone!!! Sorry if this is shorter then normal, I didn't want it to be long, anyways I am working on a sculk infection and star tears disease story for this oneshots! So be on look out for that! Also would you guys like a discord server for updates and other story stuff or just a community to talk to each other?

Word count : 279