"A snowy betrayal."

Extra Characters : N/A

Mentions : N/A

Theme : Angst

Setting : Empires season one, that one clip where Scott killed Jimmy for the crown

Requested By : N/A

TW : Death

Song : "I love you like an alcoholic" by The Taxpayers

---------------------------------------------------------

Scott walked into Jimmy's base.

"Hey Jimmy-!" Scott looked at the ruler of the Cod Empire, with a small smile.

"Hi there Scott!" Jimmy said happy to see Scott, smiling back at the ruler of Rivendell.

Scott had a million thoughts running though his head, like what if.. his plan fails?

The plan was simple, kill Jimmy, and take the crown then leave. Easy as cake, especially for Jimmy being himself. But, Scott couldn't bring himself to do it, and he didn't know why.

"So what brings you here Scott?" The ruler of the Cod Empire asked the elven king Infront of him.

"I just wanted to congratulate you for getting the crown and being ruler of all the empires-!" The elven king muttered out.

"I'm glad someone came to congratulate me, hardly anyone showed respect for me since I've became ruler of all the other empires!" Jimmy said.

"I bought you something! A drink, to toast to your rule!" Scott said bringing a bottle and two glasses out of his inventory, and handed one of the glasses to Jimmy.

"Awe, thank you Scott!" The codboy took the glass, and gave Scott a quick peck on the cheek.

"Mhm, of course!" He poured himself and Jimmy a glass.

"one last kiss.."

"A toast, to the Cod Empire being ruler of all Empires-" Scott started.

"I love you like an alcoholic.."

"And to my favorite ally and, to my lovely husband-!" Scott said, raising his glass for a toast.

"one last kiss.."

Jimmy raised his glass as well.

"I love you like a statuette.."

Scott and Jimmy clincked glasses, then Jimmy took a drink of his alcoholic drink.

"one last kiss.."

"Scott, I don't feel so great-" Jimmy muttered out.

"I need you.."

"Jimmy, are you okay-?" Scott said, worried for his ally and husband, pretending like he wasn't the one who did this.

"like I need a broken leg.."

Jimmy, stumbled into Scott's arms, dropping his glass and causing Scott to drop his glass as well.

"one last kiss.."

"Scott, I feel ill all the sudden-" Jimmy said, holding onto Scott.

"I love you like a broken pot.."

"I don't know why Jimmy-" Scott mumbled.

"one last kiss.."

"Scott, was there anything in the drink-?" Jimmy managed to stutter out.

"I love you like a pack of dogs.."

"No, I swear on Aeor there was nothing in the glass- I had my most trusted advisor pick it out-" Scott said, looking at the dying man in his arms, knowing he was the cause for his suffering.

"one last kiss.."

"I feel like the glass had been tempered with-" Jimmy said, trying to take breaths of air.

"one last kiss.."

"Jimmy, I need you to stay wake for me-" Scott said, feeling a wave of guilt run over him, he poisoned the only man who loved him and stuck by his side truly, even after finding out about the demon brother.

"I need you.."

"I am trying Scott, but I don't know if I can-" Jimmy mumbled, at this point taking gasps of air to keep trying to breathe.

"like I need a gaping head wound.."

"Jimmy, please!" Scott cried out to the dying man in his arms, he knew the poison worked slow, but he didn't think this slowly.

"one last kiss.."

*"How could I've been so selfish!" Scott thought to himself, now the man he truly loved was slowly dying in his arms.*

"I love you like an alcoholic.."

"Scott, even if this is it for me, I want you to know something-" Jimmy started.

"one last kiss.."

"What is it Jimmy-?!?" Scott stumbled over his words just worried for the dying man in his arms.

"I love you liked a négligée.."

"I forgive you, and you may take the crown-" Jimmy said, gasping for his final breath of air.

"one last kiss.."

"Jimmy, I am so sorry!!" Scott felt so much guilt run over him, he killed the man he loved.

"I need you.."

Scott kissed Jimmy's forehead, crying. "Jimmy, I am so sorry-"

"like I need a broken leg.."

He gently set Jimmy's body down, and took the crown off of his head, and walked out, eyes red and puffy. "I am so sorry- I didn't mean for it to end like that-", The ruler of Rivendell flew off, unsure how to face Jimmy again next time when they meet.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word Count ; 866

A/N ; Hey guys, hope you enjoyed, I know it's heartbreaking, but I'll make write fluff after I finish my Listener Jimmy Au fic, but hope you liked it, and sorry for inconsistent uploads, work and school have been brutal, not to mention I have exams and finals to get ready for as well so I probably won't upload a lot for the next few weeks. However I'll be more active on Discord, Twitter and Tumblr though. Anyways this is Mo, signing off and have a good rest of your day!